Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Coshaughnessy  •  2 hours ago
trade

Just traded Breece Hall and Dj Moore and received Nico Collins. My other RBs are Henry, Conner, and Dobbins. Good trade?

🕒 Latest
TerylDactyl 2 hours ago

You blew it

TerylDactyl 2 hours ago

Nah the trades probably fine I’m just fucking around. None of us actually know what we’re talking about we’re all just guessing

Tapewuuurm 1 hour ago

Hahahaha no bruh! Yuck

SMTMoose 1 hour ago

I’m with the folks on okay for redraft but dicey in dynasty. Feels like an overreaction, and that’s fully acknowledging NCollins is both solid and in a solid spot.

BeanTownBurrs 1 hour ago

Breece Hall for Nico straight up would make a lot of sense... But then you went and gave another great asset. I woukd say you got played

ChickenSoup39 15 minutes ago

You’re good

DrProfessional 8 minutes ago

In my professional opinion, this is a big L

UrTrashBud  •  1 minute ago

I’m up By 9 right now with 2 players left to play on each side. I’m facing one of the 2 teams that are still 3-0 while I’m 2-1… he has Monty and Metcalf, while I have Achane and Hopkins. Wish me Luck! (I talked some smack early in the matchup bc I had JT and Mike E, Little scared now)

billfaust  •  11 minutes ago

Up by 4 points. I have Ridley he has JSN do I pull this off and stay undefeated or lose it tonight???

wdis
kairoc  •  23 minutes ago

Waddle or Hopkins?

AustinM0613  •  29 minutes ago

I am up by 36. I have no one left and he has Jameson Williams and Charbonnet. Do I have this one in the bag?

trade
Drsolodolowitz  •  31 minutes ago

Trade away: jayden daniels Recieve: travis kelce & patrick mahomes Id likely have to throw in a sweetener to not piss off my league, like mostert

trade
Boomer690  •  45 minutes ago

Fantasy Full PPR I get: Gibbs, Devonte Smith, Rhamodre, Garrett Wilson I give: Jonathan Taylor, AJ Brown, Jonathon Brooks, DK Metcalf

trade
james72  •  2 hours ago

Ppr Give Brian Robinson Receive Pittman, rachad white

trade
VDR2040  •  2 hours ago

Am I giving up to much here. Goedert, Deebo and D. Smith For Nabers or St. Brown