Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bbbbenburrow  •  2 hours ago
trade

What to do with Jordan Mason? - Keeper League - 4th or 5th best team in an 8 man Do I sell? If so, maybe a 3RP?

🕒 Latest
Cjuicyy 2 hours ago

Doesn't sound to me like CMC is coming back any time soon. I would just hold

Isaaaaaaac 1 hour ago

I’m riding the wave man. You won’t be able to get enough value for what he’s worth to you right now. You could sneak in the playoffs and win the ship mate

midisurf 1 hour ago

Try to abuse the CMC owner. He gotta be panicking right now lol. I got Breece/JSN for a mason/bryan thomas combo

jballs150 30 minutes ago

As @midisurf said, look to work out a deal with McCaffrey owner.

trade
ginoson  •  3 seconds ago

Trade Waddle for Higgins? Full PPR

trade
6Rings  •  40 seconds ago

Trade Andrews, waddle and Rico for Evans and Kincaid? Half ppr redraft

trade
JProchnow78  •  9 minutes ago

Full PPR need RB depth 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 FLEX Trade away Ja’Marr Chase and Rachaad White Get Karen Williams and Najee Harris Current roster: Jayden Daniels Jordan Love Rhamondre Stevenson Kenneth Walker Rachaad White Brian Robinson Ja’Marr Chase Marvin Harrison Drake London Terry McLaurin Jaxson Smith-Njigba Devonta Smith Brock Bowers

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  12 minutes ago

Ppr. Te. Premium. Sf. Dynasty. Moving fwd. A. Jsn B. J. Taylor.

waiver
GoallineTrippers  •  18 minutes ago

Ppr My running backs J Taylor J mason Singletary B Allen Z white Drop white for R Johnson?

trade
LandoLakes75  •  18 minutes ago

What’s the move with Charb in redraft PPR right now? Are you trying to move him?

trade
LovenFFootball  •  34 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 tm PPR Trade Wilson, A Jones, Dalton For Chase and Brooks Current RBs Jacobs Jones Ford Bunch of backups

trade
SammySleeves  •  41 minutes ago

14-Team Redraft .5 PPR I was offered For my CeeDee Jonathan Taylor Mike Evans Drake London Justice Hill Jordan Addison I also have D Henry, Mostert, Najee and Dobbins at RB and Waddle, Cooks and Doubs at WR You accepting?