Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Bmoreandbeyond  •  2 hours ago
trade

In my NON PPR league I drafted Ferguson and Njoku as my tight ends. I know it’s been a rough go for that position early this year but i’m looking to upgrade. I was lucky enough to draft Saquon and Cook as my starters with Dobbins and Ford on the bench, I also was able to grab Mitchell, Chubb and Brooks off the waiver wire and stash them on IR. So I guess you could say i’m stacked at running back, i’d like to move a running back and tight end to upgrade if possible, any suggestions on who I should trade away and who I should trade for?

🕒 Latest
simonherbert69 2 hours ago

Tbh I'd just wait, they will both be healthy soon and I'd guess at least one of them should smash

NoAuthority 2 hours ago

Yeah wait. Those TEs should be good and the depth is gold.

alkriete 19 minutes ago

Dobbins is fire now but that won’t last. His value will never be higher. It will net you the most return. He can’t sustain these metrics every week. Hot sell high candidate.

trade
tripleralph03  •  25 minutes ago

Should i make this trade: My Derrick Henry and Sam Laporta for Rachaad White and Brock Bowers?

wdis
tobywiz  •  29 minutes ago

Buccs or Raiders defense?

wdis
vrochac  •  48 minutes ago

Two options for flex. Who i should start? Jennings Brian Thomas Jr Khalil Shakir

waiver
AhoyLadies11  •  1 hour ago

I have Mason. Better pickup? Chandler, Benson or Guerrendo full ppr

trade
VDR2040  •  1 hour ago

Receive Kamara Trade away Terry McLaurin, D Smith, D Montgomery Full PPR WR on team Kupp, Deebo, Harrison Jr, J Williams

trade
pleimanclublambs  •  1 hour ago

I’m thinking about offering Brian Thomas JR for Rico Dowdle. Thomas JR is my 5th WR in a 10 team PPR. My RBs are CMC, Achebe, Irving, Steele. Trade analyzers say Thomas for Dowdle is too high but I need a RB.

wdis
earlhawk  •  1 hour ago

Geno or Darnold? (6 point pass td)

trade
NinerClanNative  •  1 hour ago

Just traded Mason for Gibbs to the mccafrey owner. Did I win?