Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bdavis99  •  8 hours ago
trade

Should I trade Dobbins Zay and Engram for Shakir Devonta Smith and Kelce? Ppr redraft

🔥 Hot Takes
bdavis99 7 hours ago

Trying to bolster my wr room, my starting 3 are good but I feel like Shakir is a great plug and play flex option when bye weeks or injuries occur too

đź•’ Latest
TP4TT 7 hours ago

Idk man I like buy low on kelce, mahomes had the 2nd lowest passing yards and one of the worst games of his career. Kelce is Mahomes guy and it won’t change until he retires. You’re getting smith too which isn’t bad at all, solid upgrade. You are losing dobbins. But the risk to reward is medium and the reward is high af.

bdavis99 7 hours ago

Yeah that’s what I was thinking dude

TP4TT 7 hours ago

Id also look at picking Jacob’s handcuff up as well e. Wilson. If available due to Jacob’s volume and his supposed “back issue” which idk could just be resting him. Jacob’s hasn’t really ever struggled with injuries in his career. You’re solid at rb rn with mason being there for a while and maybe longer than we think due to the 49ers will win games.

TP4TT 7 hours ago

How do I ask a question on here or post one?

TP4TT 7 hours ago

Nah I don’t see it

TP4TT 7 hours ago

Appreciate it though my man

caseyjm 4 hours ago

Yes yes yes - totally gonna dominate after you accept that trade. So fire 🔥 🔥🔥🔥

waiver
jeffm33  •  3 minutes ago

I’m in need of a RB 2. I currently have Bijan, Javonte, Singletary, Steele, B Allen and J Wright. Is Mostert worth an add?

Mannyh19  •  12 minutes ago

How much of an upgrade is Jettas over Davante Adams?

trade
Shawnyboy11  •  13 minutes ago

Ppr dynasty 12 man league Trade Tee higgins for 2025 mid-late 2nd round and waddle?

wdis
TOPGbugatti1  •  16 minutes ago

1/2 point ppr Who should I flex? Aaron jones vs Texans Amari cooper vs giants Donte foreman vs giants

trade
FonTRILL  •  17 minutes ago

Get: ARSB & QJ Give: London & Puka 12 team SF PPR dynasty

trade
TheGuyRy  •  20 minutes ago

12 Team SF PPR Dynasty Trade Pittman and Whittington for Kupp?

trade
villazkillaz  •  24 minutes ago

Rico dawdle and Deonte Johnson For Chubb!!

wdis
Yukiford  •  24 minutes ago

Henry or pitts?