Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Trod909  •  1 day ago
trade

Just a got an offer in a dynasty league trading away George Pickens and receiving Tank Dell should I accept? I have Amon-Ra, Marvin Harrison, and Devonta Smith as my 3 starting receivers currently with Pickens in the flex spot.

🔥 Hot Takes
bpark7 1 day ago

Don’t let the stats last game fool you. He cooked ps2 the whole game. Could’ve had over 20 points if it wasn’t for his teammates. If he can do it against ps2 then he’s going to be just fine

🕒 Latest
YouAreDoneBuddy 1 day ago

I think I'd prefer Pickens. He is the clear number 1. Very good problem to have from the looks of that WR room.

theA1pha 23 hours ago

@Trod909 no, you selling low. Should rebound this week

asanchezfantasy 21 hours ago

Pickens

CheeseburgerWalrus1 21 hours ago

@Trod909 nope

trade
PrisonMike765  •  3 minutes ago

I have JK Dobbins currently as my RB2 starting alongside Achane. If you were me, would you sell high on Dobbins now, give him some time, or just ride the Dobbins wave?His schedule coming up looks pretty tough.

wdis
dblack0823  •  4 minutes ago

PPR. Wan’Dale Robinson or Tank Dell?

wdis
Nihilist  •  8 minutes ago

Jameson Williams or Josh Jacobs in the flex? Full PPR. What do you think?

trade
THEChamp13  •  14 minutes ago

Should I trade away K. Walker, and Shaheed for AJ brown. My team QB: Stroud WR: Hill WR: Evans RB: Mixon RB: Mason Flex: Walker TE: Kittle Bench: Charb Diggs D. Johnson Shaheed Hunt IR CMC

waiver
klandis  •  15 minutes ago

Need to drop one of these guys to pick up a Defense. B. Corum, B. Irving, A. Mattison, R. Mostert

wdis
samyesco08  •  19 minutes ago

Out of Jerry Juedy, Michael Pittman, and Rasheed Shaheed. Which two do I start?

wdis
nhornback  •  21 minutes ago

I have Ferguson. Should I stream Hunter Henry tonight or wait it out and shift to someone like Zach Ertz or Mike Gesicki? TIA

trade
BenJohansen  •  24 minutes ago

Trade away James Conner and Devonta Smith for Garrett Wilson and Kenneth Walker?