trade

A. Puka, Pittman, 26 1st B. Achane, Gibbs

🕒 Latest
Fenzyboy 1 day ago

Dynasty

Steven 1 day ago

B

Fenzyboy 1 day ago

I lost cmc and could use RBs. I’m a contender and still have Chase, ARSB, Collins, AJB, Shaheed, QJ

Fenzyboy 1 day ago

Love Puka but I got him for free and he could miss the whole season so not doing much for me this year

12thMan2012 1 day ago

I think I like A better for dynasty

pocketcollector 1 day ago

b

YouAreDoneBuddy 23 hours ago

based off of what you have left, I'd be alright with taking B. I just think long term it might not be the best decision. Although we live in the present, so do the deal if it makes you happy and leads you to a title now.

trade
PrisonMike765  •  28 seconds ago

I have JK Dobbins currently as my RB2 starting alongside Achane. If you were me, would you sell high on Dobbins now, give him some time, or just ride the Dobbins wave?His schedule coming up looks pretty tough.

wdis
dblack0823  •  1 minute ago

PPR. Wan’Dale Robinson or Tank Dell?

wdis
Nihilist  •  5 minutes ago

Jameson Williams or Josh Jacobs in the flex? Full PPR. What do you think?

trade
THEChamp13  •  11 minutes ago

Should I trade away K. Walker, and Shaheed for AJ brown. My team QB: Stroud WR: Hill WR: Evans RB: Mixon RB: Mason Flex: Walker TE: Kittle Bench: Charb Diggs D. Johnson Shaheed Hunt IR CMC

waiver
klandis  •  12 minutes ago

Need to drop one of these guys to pick up a Defense. B. Corum, B. Irving, A. Mattison, R. Mostert

wdis
samyesco08  •  16 minutes ago

Out of Jerry Juedy, Michael Pittman, and Rasheed Shaheed. Which two do I start?

wdis
nhornback  •  18 minutes ago

I have Ferguson. Should I stream Hunter Henry tonight or wait it out and shift to someone like Zach Ertz or Mike Gesicki? TIA

trade
BenJohansen  •  21 minutes ago

Trade away James Conner and Devonta Smith for Garrett Wilson and Kenneth Walker?