Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
HawksByAMill  •  1 day ago
wdis

Would you consider starting JSN over Mike Evans this week, given Evans potential tough match up? On that note, I do think Baker will do just fine, however I am considering starting Purdy? Thoughts?

🕒 Latest
Tapewuuurm 1 day ago

I’d go with Evans cause he’s elite. Purdy may not need to throw much cause of how beat up the Rams dst is

HawksByAMill 1 day ago

I do agree with your thoughts on Evans, however Patrick Surtain is an elite CB who held DK Metcalf to three catches for 29 yards, and George Pickens to two catches for 29 yards, in the first two weeks.

theA1pha 1 day ago

@HawksByAMill do it, you’ll be sick when big Mike gets the clamps. JSN got draft capital and probably passed Lockett in the pecking order

wdis
dblack0823  •  35 seconds ago

PPR. Wan’Dale Robinson or Tank Dell?

wdis
Nihilist  •  5 minutes ago

Jameson Williams or Josh Jacobs in the flex? Full PPR. What do you think?

trade
THEChamp13  •  11 minutes ago

Should I trade away K. Walker, and Shaheed for AJ brown. My team QB: Stroud WR: Hill WR: Evans RB: Mixon RB: Mason Flex: Walker TE: Kittle Bench: Charb Diggs D. Johnson Shaheed Hunt IR CMC

waiver
klandis  •  12 minutes ago

Need to drop one of these guys to pick up a Defense. B. Corum, B. Irving, A. Mattison, R. Mostert

wdis
samyesco08  •  15 minutes ago

Out of Jerry Juedy, Michael Pittman, and Rasheed Shaheed. Which two do I start?

wdis
nhornback  •  17 minutes ago

I have Ferguson. Should I stream Hunter Henry tonight or wait it out and shift to someone like Zach Ertz or Mike Gesicki? TIA

trade
BenJohansen  •  20 minutes ago

Trade away James Conner and Devonta Smith for Garrett Wilson and Kenneth Walker?

wdis
Original007  •  23 minutes ago

PPR. Which WR to start: Brian Thomas X. Worthy