Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SigmaX  •  17 days ago
rate

Qb:Dak Rb:Ettiene Rb: K9 Wr:Chase Wr:Nico collin TE: Kittle Flex:Pickens Flex:Godwin Kicker: Butker Defense: Cowboys Bench:Jared Goff Bench: Curtis Samuel Bench: Jaylen Warren Bench: Adam Theilin Bench: Demario Douglas Ir: Hockenson Tbh I really need rb’s but what are your guys thoughts?

trade
RamsFan58  •  1 minute ago

Trade away charbonnet n Pickens for Diggs? Ppr. Diggs owner has walker

trade
packmann10  •  8 minutes ago

12 Tm SF Dynasty A. MHJr B. Kupp and Rice

waiver
JPaul1995  •  15 minutes ago

Would you drop Bucky Irving or Allen Lazard for Diontae Johnson? Or leave him on waivers??

misc
VaultDwellers  •  15 minutes ago

Dynasty managers... Now that the season is underway, what are some moves you wish you made? Perhaps some trades you had the opportunity to make but didn't. For me, I'm wishing I tried to sell Bryce Young while there was some optimism about their new coach and additions to his team. But, this is not just about Bryce Young. I want to hear what are some of your regrets.

wdis
JProchnow78  •  18 minutes ago

Start 2 RB in PPR Rachaad White Rhamondre Stevenson Brian Robinson Jr

wdis
StyleB3nder  •  27 minutes ago

Do I start Rashee Rice over Gibbs this week?

trade
SigmaX  •  31 minutes ago

Isiah Likely and Zack moss for Joe mixon

trade
FarlsBarkley  •  31 minutes ago

Jordan Mason for Baker Mayfield Context: Reigning Dynasty PPR champ. QBs are Tua and Caleb Williams. Don’t trust Williams just yet and Tua looks to be out a while. Guy I’m trading with has CMC so is willing to pay for his handcuff. I have Kyren, King Henry, and Ford/Chubb as RBs Other offer on the table is Mason for his 2nd. Thoughts on either?