Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bmendy12  •  17 days ago

Critique this idea ...If I Zag and start with this...picking 1.08 10 team ...I think I can load up on WR in Rds 3-7 and still get Kyler or Love around the 7th or 8th There are plenty of late Rd RBs and definitely cuff with Corum. Am I off the rails or could this work? ..Rd 1 Gibbs Rd 2 Achane Kyren (Keeper 1) McBride (Keeper 2)

🕒 Latest
CheeseburgerWalrus1 17 days ago

@bmendy12 two keeper league you’ll be looking at like Kirk/Mclaurin as your WR1 then. I wouldn’t. I’d rather start with Kyren/Achane or Gibbs as a 1/2 punch and take a WR in the 1st or 2nd. Personally I go Achane/Kyren and take a WR in the 1st, depending on who’s being kept

ZingMaster 16 days ago

I have pick 7 in my redraft with Kyren as my keeper. I going WR in the first if one of the top 5 are there, if they are not then Bijan or Breece will be available. In the 2nd I'm taking Gibbs, JT, Barkley or a WR. @bmendy12

wdis
Diegolope09  •  4 seconds ago

Machines or stroud

lhamarama  •  41 seconds ago

Assigned a player to be an auto sub. That player was not used, but now i can’t move them to an active roster spot. Why are they unavailable to be selected and moved?

wdis
StyleB3nder  •  3 minutes ago

I’ve got a rough decision. Start Stroud, Richardson, or Fields. I know Fields is an odd one but he didn’t have a horrible game on limited opportunities.

wdis
DMoneyyy  •  9 minutes ago

In 14 Man Full PPR who you starting in the Flex? Singletary, C Kirk, JSN, Likely

trade
efk0206  •  12 minutes ago

Trade Kelce for waddle . Got laporta . Chase Ridley Jsn my other receivers

wdis
myfootballsitch  •  17 minutes ago

It’s ugly guys but Pick 2 full point Mattison gus bus and Lazard

trade
mchittumjr  •  19 minutes ago

10 Team SF PPR Dynasty Send Rachard White and Bryce Young Get Devon Achane

trade
faintinggoat76  •  20 minutes ago

12 team SF start 11 2 PPR 4 pt pass/rec TD 6 pt rush TD Trade B Young + Mason for Braelen Allen + 2025 1st (likely early-mid). Other guy has CMC and J Love, Levis, and no other starting QBs. If I trade Young I’d be left with only Murray, Stafford, and Howell with JJM on my IR My RBs: Mixon, Conner, Rhamondre, Chandler, Davis, Tracy, Vidal