Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
chinorari  •  20 days ago
wdis

Am I crazy to start Devin Singletary week 1 over Tony pollard as my Rb2? Full PPR

🔥 Hot Takes
benrudy71 20 days ago

There are a lot of factors that would go into that decision. Giants are home and the Titans are on the road. It's also important to figure out what the coaching staffs do. The Giants have the same offensive coach so their schemes should be similar to last year as far as Singletary's touches. Titans have a new coach (Bengals OC from last year) so if you look at how often they run the ball, will Pollard get the same amount of touches. But it always comes down to your gut in a scenario like this. It's not an outrageous thought when you break it down, but you're gonna have to make that decision.

🕒 Latest
DonnyDrama 20 days ago

No you’re a certified g

DonnyDrama 20 days ago

Show ‘em king

DonnyDrama 20 days ago

Graaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

trade
LilBowWow  •  2 minutes ago

In need of an RB. Should I Trade St Brown & Waddle for JT & Higgins? 12 Team / .5 ppr QB:Burrow RB:Gibbs RB:Mason WR:St Brown WR:Deebo TE:Andrews FLX:Waddle FLX:Pollard D:Chargers K:Fairbairn Bench: Fields Diontae Johnson J McLaughlin Palmer Z White

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 minutes ago

What range of wrs could I get for Hock in a 10 Team redraft?

twistedlizard  •  9 minutes ago

What are we doing with z white vs bal. I'm not liking his chances for a flex play. I picked up Wilson vs buf. Although Pacheco did run against the ravens not sure if I should insert Wilson here.

wdis
SJC26  •  22 minutes ago

Got a couple guys on my bench that had good week 1s but idk if i trust them. What should i do? Starters Burrow Barkley Jones AJ Brown Olave Kittle Moore Pittman Bench Dobbins Ekeler Worthy Davis Sutton IR Hockenson

trade
nimler  •  25 minutes ago

Traded Jerome Ford and Christian Watson and got Devonta Smith. W or L?

trade
Agc123  •  29 minutes ago

Etienne and Tank Dell for Mccaffrey ppr with Mccaffrey's cloudy injury situation? Feel like he could miss a bit of time this season

wdis
JustinJackman  •  29 minutes ago

What’s your thoughts on Likely? I picked him up off waivers since Ferguson is probably gonna be out.

trade
BigFantasyGuy12  •  31 minutes ago

Trade Ford & Reed Receive Pittman Should I pull the trigger?