Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TruScore  •  20 days ago
trade

Who could I trade Javon Baker for

šŸ”„ Hot Takes
pmarr 20 days ago

He was drafted as a project.... not sure why recent news should affect his value much? It would be like dropping Penix value cuz he's not starting - you knew that was the case when you picked him!

šŸ•’ Latest
footballguy1997 20 days ago

I agree. Cobb webs are part of it. I guess it is too early to be completely out on him just because of that. Pats passing game is a little rough for now though.

I have Maye on that same dynasty team so I am giving Baker the benefit of the doubt plus I got him on the waiver wire so it doesnā€™t cost me much

I do like the stack with Maye potentially, but itā€™s concerning

Wouldnā€™t mind packaging up for someone who I could almost start immediately

TIPS 20 days ago

I wouldn't be concerned with preseason drops.

Yea honestly preseason news is usually reactionary. Even if Thortonā€™s ahead for now, it wonā€™t be for long.

It could be a nice pairing with Maye especially, so Iā€™ll probably ride it out. Thereā€™s no doubt heā€™s talented and I can see his alpha swagger already. He could really demand targets, he just needs to get used to the stage.

trade
Agc123  •  2 minutes ago

Etienne and Tank Dell for Mccaffrey ppr with Mccaffrey's cloudy injury situation? Feel like he could miss a bit of time this season

wdis
JustinJackman  •  2 minutes ago

Whatā€™s your thoughts on Likely? I picked him up off waivers since Ferguson is probably gonna be out.

trade
BigFantasyGuy12  •  4 minutes ago

Trade Ford & Reed Receive Pittman Should I pull the trigger?

trade
jcrunkilton  •  10 minutes ago

Would you trade puka and a pick for MHJ in dynasty? Trying to shop puka

wdis
Gbanger  •  17 minutes ago

TE am I starting Likely or Bowers this week!

wdis
CharlieP24  •  37 minutes ago

If Achane is out tonight should I start Singletary, Warren, mclaughlin, Chase Brown or pick up Jeff Wilson or Mattison? Full ppr.

wdis
bigdumperstan29  •  37 minutes ago

Iā€™m in QB hell with the Jordan love injury. What two QBs do I start in my super flex league Deshaun WatsonšŸ„¶ -I have the Cooper stack Malik WillisšŸ«„ Will LevisšŸ«Ø - I have the Ridley stack Bryce YoungšŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļø I know Iā€™m screwed no matter what I do, but thank you!

trade
Travis7Jackson  •  39 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR: Receive CeeDee Trade away St Brown Thoughts please.