Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
B35  •  20 days ago

Should I not draft Deebo with McCafferey as the stack over getting Purdy or getting him as well? It's a thought of, is Deebo the true backup to McCafferey???? Drafting sunday and actually crossing my mind as a great idea

🕒 Latest
cvgibbs 20 days ago

Drafting Deebo should be fine with CMC

cwmoorez 20 days ago

Yeah, I like drafting Deebo and CMC ok, and I would probably go for the Purdy stack with them, but I would probably draft a second quarterback with one of my last picks, just to feel like I had a way out if I needed it....it's a risk for sure but it could be a league winning gamble too

B35 20 days ago

Now do I wait until 3rd to get deebo or just go for it in 2nd

gregsabo 20 days ago

deebo is a wr who sometimes has some plays out of the backfield

parkingwing 20 days ago

I’m at the 1.01 and since Deebo is such a value where I draft he’s always at the 2/3 turn and I always combine CMC with him. Even before I knew my pick I was targeting Deebo in the 3rd all day, having CMC doesn’t change that for me. If anything it makes me like it more with a CMC injury.

gregsabo 20 days ago

know your league

parkingwing 20 days ago

I also have been taking Purdy late in these builds if I don’t get Kyler/Dak but do like to get another QB with Purdy

trade
Agc123  •  37 seconds ago

Etienne and Tank Dell for Mccaffrey ppr with Mccaffrey's cloudy injury situation? Feel like he could miss a bit of time this season

wdis
JustinJackman  •  1 minute ago

What’s your thoughts on Likely? I picked him up off waivers since Ferguson is probably gonna be out.

trade
BigFantasyGuy12  •  3 minutes ago

Trade Ford & Reed Receive Pittman Should I pull the trigger?

trade
jcrunkilton  •  8 minutes ago

Would you trade puka and a pick for MHJ in dynasty? Trying to shop puka

wdis
Gbanger  •  15 minutes ago

TE am I starting Likely or Bowers this week!

wdis
CharlieP24  •  35 minutes ago

If Achane is out tonight should I start Singletary, Warren, mclaughlin, Chase Brown or pick up Jeff Wilson or Mattison? Full ppr.

wdis
bigdumperstan29  •  35 minutes ago

I’m in QB hell with the Jordan love injury. What two QBs do I start in my super flex league Deshaun Watson🥶 -I have the Cooper stack Malik Willis🫥 Will Levis🫨 - I have the Ridley stack Bryce Young😶‍🌫️ I know I’m screwed no matter what I do, but thank you!

trade
Travis7Jackson  •  37 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR: Receive CeeDee Trade away St Brown Thoughts please.