Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
footballguy1997  •  20 days ago

I’m going to be forced to cut two of the following players in PPR single qb dynasty: Javon Baker, Rashod Bateman, Justin Fields, DJ Chark, Will Shipley, Brandin Cooks, Malachi Corley, or Antonio Gibson. I’m thinking about packaging Javon Baker and Rashod Bateman to receive Joshua Palmer to at least free up a little space and only have to cut one more of those guys. Good deal or should I just cut the two weakest links straight up? Who would they be?

🔥 Hot Takes
cwmoorez 20 days ago

I would be ok with trading for Palmer, I think he is going to be the number one receiver for Herbert, and I Herbert is being way under valued, run heavy dosent equal no passing, lol, Harbaugh isn't stupid, he will take advantage of the talent he has in Herbert

🕒 Latest
TwoHandHutch 20 days ago

Drop a couple. Palmer isn’t worth it just yet

footballguy1997 20 days ago

Obviously this final pre-season game will likely tell the story, but it’s looking like one more dud out of him and he could really be in trouble.

I’m pretty out on Bateman and this Baker news is concerning

Good luck!

trade
Agc123  •  42 seconds ago

Etienne and Tank Dell for Mccaffrey ppr with Mccaffrey's cloudy injury situation? Feel like he could miss a bit of time this season

wdis
JustinJackman  •  1 minute ago

What’s your thoughts on Likely? I picked him up off waivers since Ferguson is probably gonna be out.

trade
BigFantasyGuy12  •  3 minutes ago

Trade Ford & Reed Receive Pittman Should I pull the trigger?

trade
jcrunkilton  •  8 minutes ago

Would you trade puka and a pick for MHJ in dynasty? Trying to shop puka

wdis
Gbanger  •  15 minutes ago

TE am I starting Likely or Bowers this week!

wdis
CharlieP24  •  35 minutes ago

If Achane is out tonight should I start Singletary, Warren, mclaughlin, Chase Brown or pick up Jeff Wilson or Mattison? Full ppr.

wdis
bigdumperstan29  •  35 minutes ago

I’m in QB hell with the Jordan love injury. What two QBs do I start in my super flex league Deshaun Watson🥶 -I have the Cooper stack Malik Willis🫥 Will Levis🫨 - I have the Ridley stack Bryce Young😶‍🌫️ I know I’m screwed no matter what I do, but thank you!

trade
Travis7Jackson  •  37 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR: Receive CeeDee Trade away St Brown Thoughts please.