Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
lcclax24  •  20 days ago
trade

Dynasty Question: on KTC ans other sites there’s a pretty significant gap in perceived value between Gibbs and Achane. With the amount of mouths to feed in Detroit, do you think the production difference is going to support that gap or do u think Achane is a good “tier down” trade target for Gibbs?

🕒 Latest
NickZek 20 days ago

I think a lot of the gap is people concerned about achane being injury prone. Tbh both of them have competing backs but overall I’d still take Gibbs between the 2. Both have great upside in the pass game, just more perceived risk for achane but that’s just my take. I can see them putting up similar really good numbers this year

ChefHerbie 20 days ago

Gibbs is well clear of Achane

Townies1 20 days ago

^ I agree

aweldon 20 days ago

I mean ok tier down but depends what you are getting back. the gap is mostly imo around the amount of touches they can handle and where they are in the pecking order of their backfields. Gibbs is viewed as the 1A and I think shown he can handle a 20+ touch workload whereas Achane might still be the 1B and the concerns around his durability

cgorick 20 days ago

Gibbs by a good bit.

EdsBackpack 20 days ago

It's also because gibbs has 1st round draft capital. Very big difference in terms of contract and longevity

waiver
LandoLakes75  •  4 minutes ago

Would you put in a claim for both Jeff Wilson and Wright (dropping Shaheed) before the game in case one of them goes off? For some reason it shows that the waiver would go through tomorrow if I put one in now

wdis
CharlieP24  •  17 minutes ago

If Achane is out tonight should I start Singletary, Warren, mclaughlin, Chase Brown or pick up Jeff Wilson or Mattison? Full ppr.

wdis
bigdumperstan29  •  17 minutes ago

I’m in QB hell with the Jordan love injury. What two QBs do I start in my super flex league Deshaun Watson🥶 -I have the Cooper stack Malik Willis🫥 Will Levis🫨 - I have the Ridley stack Bryce Young😶‍🌫️ I know I’m screwed no matter what I do, but thank you!

trade
Travis7Jackson  •  19 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR: Receive CeeDee Trade away St Brown Thoughts please.

wdis
muf2  •  26 minutes ago

Mcconkey or Nabers in the flex this week?

wdis
jered49  •  28 minutes ago

Start Likely over Goedert?

trade
Noga2003  •  29 minutes ago

in a dynasty leauge i have garrett wilson someone offered jacobs amiri cooper and hopkins is it dumb to not accept this my other main wrs are rice and chase at rb my mains are conner and ettine

trade
SigmaX  •  34 minutes ago

Should I trade k9,Mason and pickins for Saquon My rb’s are Gibbs,Mason,wright,k9 My Wr’s are Chase,Collin’s,Pickins,Godwin,Adam Thielen, and Greg Dortch I could also pick up bigsby from waiver