Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BenchwarmersGM  •  1 month ago

Keeper, full PPR, competing (hopefully lol) Can keep 4, which are: - Barkley - Hill - Amonra - Kelce 1.01- MH Jr (traded for this pick) Struggling to dial in and commit to this lineup. - Have considered between trading Hill to go a bit younger or enjoy this year with him. - could also trade amonra for RB but think him and MH will be what I want to build around. Thoughts? Roll with this or make some moves for the future?

🔥 Hot Takes
crb2121 1 month ago

I'd roll with this. Definitely build around ARSB and MHJ. If competing, Hill is a must keep as he'll put your team into that winning tier, especially with the players you have

CheeseburgerWalrus1 1 month ago

@BenchwarmersGM undoubtedly role with this. You’re set for the future with MHJ plus you have a very much win-now lineup. Don’t think ahead too far and sacrifice 2024 in the process

🕒 Latest
jsolo1 1 month ago

Keep your lineup this season bro, you are a strong contender with youth to build on

waiver
bmendy12  •  17 minutes ago

Who is the top add outta these waivers? Jaleel Estime Mooney Bigsby Wicks (I drafted Watson)

UGotaPurdyMuth  •  29 minutes ago

I’ve noticed this a lot and wondered why people are so opposed to drafting a RB and WR from the same team? If one drafter takes the RB with a consensus expectation of xx points per game and another drafter takes the WR with a consensus expectation of xx points per game why would point expectations be different if they were on the same fantasy team? I personally love it with the right offense

DShade  •  46 minutes ago

Who do I keep?!?! 1/2 PPR 12 team, 2 flex G. Wilson in 2nd Josh Allen in 3rd Tank Dell in 15th

trade
otlraiders  •  1 hour ago

14 team standard dynasty league with NO SF . Which side you like? Deebo & kamara Or London & Corum

Imaufo  •  1 hour ago

Take Garrett Wilson or MHJ in 2 man keeper league with Ceedee Lamb and Breece Hall as keeper. I worry my upside with wilson isn't as high as with MHJ because they are on the same team.

swagno65  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty! Chase brown price check

trade
4ty9ers  •  1 hour ago

Who wins the trade? Person A recieves: Devon Achane, Marquise Brown, Ja’Lynn Polk Person B receives: David Montgomery, Chris Godwin, Xavier Legette

niceT  •  2 hours ago

Would you want to have both C. Ridley and D. Hopkins on your squad this year? PPR, redraft And if so, would you want W. Levis as your QB in 1QB league?