Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bcollins0122  •  1 month ago
trade

Do I make this trade?? 10T SF TEP/Start 10 Rebuilding roster. I was offered the following: Send: Jayden Daniels, London, Puka Get: Tlaw, Aiyuk, Higgins, 25-26-27 1st (mid-late) Roster QB: Jayden Daniels, Levis, DJ, Fields RB: trash - all rookies WR: Puka, London, Odunze, JSN, Rashee, Addison, Samuel, Legette, Franklin, Wicks TE: Muth, Musgrave, Kraft, Sinnot Does this trade make any sense for my rebuilding roster. Or should I just trust the process, and keep what I have.

🔥 Hot Takes
eepst 1 month ago

Also a 27 1st for any team could turn into the 1.01. You’re rebuilding and you’re getting good players back in the deal. @bcollins0122

eepst 1 month ago

I’d accept that. 3 1sts on top of really good players is a good place to be. Also let’s not pretend that Daniels or London are guaranteed to be anything good. Tlaw got a big contract so he’ll be around for a while, and Aiyuk is a very good receiver.

Steven 1 month ago

I am dumbfounded by these comments honestly TLaw = Daniels Aiyuk and London are very close Higgins + 1st > or at least equal to Puka

cwmoorez 1 month ago

You have some good young players and some that have a lot of upside and expectation, even in a rebuild I wouldn't trade Puka for draft picks, unless I was getting most of the first round same with any elite young guys, you are better off, most of the time holding and building around those type players

CodyYoty 1 month ago

I wouldn’t make that trade unless you plan on being a contender in 2030. Your team isn’t bad it’s just young.

RTorres81 1 month ago

I wouldn’t move London or Puka.. and wait for a blow up game from Jayden and then trade him for TLaw plus a 1st and something else.

RTorres81 1 month ago

That’s not an easy accept.. agreed that you would win the trade BUT when are you trying to win?? 2028?? I think there is better trades you can make without losing so much youth and elite talent.

DGoooooorrreeeee 1 month ago

Trust the process, man you have great receivers. Don’t worry it’s gonna come together for you.

🕒 Latest
Steven 1 month ago

That’s 2 free first round picks

cwmoorez 1 month ago

I think I would pass on that offer, the 26 and 27 aren't going to be much help unless you plan on rebuilding way to long, lol and depending on your draft picks, how active your league is and how they value, most importantly we all need to get lucky to win the championship, lol, I've had conversations with guys trying to convince me they were so good they didn't need any luck, smh...any way, I think you can do a lot better than that offer, and I agree that you will get a lot better value from most players at least if you wait until the season starts to trade

cwmoorez 1 month ago

And, almost forgot the most important part, good luck this season 😀

bcollins0122 1 month ago

Thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate it. I’m going to hold.

Steven 1 month ago

2 free first round picks you should take this and run

Steven 1 month ago

Especially with your roster that is not contending - take that free capital and either be patient or trade it to build your roster

forestdad 1 month ago

I’m taking that and running.

DShade  •  33 seconds ago

Who do I keep?!?! 1/2 PPR 12 team, 2 flex G. Wilson in 2nd Josh Allen in 3rd Tank Dell in 15th

trade
otlraiders  •  30 minutes ago

14 team standard dynasty league with NO SF . Which side you like? Deebo & kamara Or London & Corum

Imaufo  •  43 minutes ago

Take Garrett Wilson or MHJ in 2 man keeper league with Ceedee Lamb and Breece Hall as keeper. I worry my upside with wilson isn't as high as with MHJ because they are on the same team.

swagno65  •  56 minutes ago

Dynasty! Chase brown price check

trade
4ty9ers  •  1 hour ago

Who wins the trade? Person A recieves: Devon Achane, Marquise Brown, Ja’Lynn Polk Person B receives: David Montgomery, Chris Godwin, Xavier Legette

niceT  •  1 hour ago

Would you want to have both C. Ridley and D. Hopkins on your squad this year? PPR, redraft And if so, would you want W. Levis as your QB in 1QB league?

KirkoChainz97  •  1 hour ago

Anyone else nervous about tank dell this year?

waiver
skrimblo  •  1 hour ago

Only 5 bench spots, my best drop would be Jordan Mason. Someone dropped Cleveland’s (they play dallas) defense, I have Cincinnati (they play new england) currently. Do I drop Mason for Cleveland? Drop Cinci for Cleveland? Or keep both and ignore Cleveland? (mike williams is on waivers too who im considering) Thanks!