Contender?

DanGrill 1 month ago

I’d make the trade

eepst 1 month ago

Which Kirk my dude @NickH122

Flinders 1 month ago

Capt Kirk for sure!

UGotaPurdyMuth  •  8 minutes ago

I’ve noticed this a lot and wondered why people are so opposed to drafting a RB and WR from the same team? If one drafter takes the RB with a consensus expectation of xx points per game and another drafter takes the WR with a consensus expectation of xx points per game why would point expectations be different if they were on the same fantasy team? I personally love it with the right offense

DShade  •  24 minutes ago

Who do I keep?!?! 1/2 PPR 12 team, 2 flex G. Wilson in 2nd Josh Allen in 3rd Tank Dell in 15th

trade
otlraiders  •  54 minutes ago

14 team standard dynasty league with NO SF . Which side you like? Deebo & kamara Or London & Corum

Imaufo  •  1 hour ago

Take Garrett Wilson or MHJ in 2 man keeper league with Ceedee Lamb and Breece Hall as keeper. I worry my upside with wilson isn't as high as with MHJ because they are on the same team.

swagno65  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty! Chase brown price check

trade
4ty9ers  •  1 hour ago

Who wins the trade? Person A recieves: Devon Achane, Marquise Brown, Ja’Lynn Polk Person B receives: David Montgomery, Chris Godwin, Xavier Legette

niceT  •  1 hour ago

Would you want to have both C. Ridley and D. Hopkins on your squad this year? PPR, redraft And if so, would you want W. Levis as your QB in 1QB league?

KirkoChainz97  •  2 hours ago

Anyone else nervous about tank dell this year?