Dynasty: Waddle, Olave, Nico, Aiyuk, Pittman, Smith

astronamicall 1 month ago

Agree with the Above other than Pittman > Smith

The rest is pretty much spot on

Nico and Olave go either way as well

TJack44 1 month ago

Olave, Nico, Pittman, Devonta, Waddle, Aiyuk Olave: has already shown that he can produce with the talent that’s already there. Nico: is the WR1….Diggs will only open up for opportunities for Nico but I’m fading Tank Dell heavy this year. Pittman: was a solid fantasy WR last year with whoever was throwing to him. Devonta: Everyone knows that Devonta and Waddle are the top 2 WR2s in fantasy but I gave Devonta the edge over Waddle since Waddle typically has some sort of injury every year. Waddle: Refer to the snippet above ^^^ Aiyuk: There’s no denying that Aiyuk is a dawg but I personally don’t want to deal with the whole headache that’s revolving around him rn…..plus if he stays in San Fran his head won’t be in it but if he gets traded this late then who knows how quickly he will grasp a hypothetical new team’s scheme

cwmoorez 1 month ago

I would have Nico, and Waddle at one and two, and TBH I have the rest of them in a tier with several others that are so close to the same, I wouldn't try to argue no matter what order you put them in, throw a dart, even better, trust your gut

forestdad 1 month ago

Waddle, Olave Nico Aiyuk, Smith, Pittman

trade
Gunnar063  •  5 minutes ago

I give them Amari Cooper, Nico Collins, and Josh Palmer for AJ Brown and Terry McLaurin. 12 team full PPR.

wdis
JeffersonsDad  •  11 minutes ago

Tank Dell dionte johnson or zamir white in flex

wdis
DZag6149  •  24 minutes ago

Who is better Aiyuk or Deebo Got both

trade
WoodridgeK9s  •  29 minutes ago

10 team SF Dynasty Garrett Wilson Or Waddle + Trey Benson

trade
JoshRiver  •  31 minutes ago

Trade away Hurts and Njoku For Cousins, Odunze, and McBride Superflex Dynasty

rate
LandoLakes75  •  38 minutes ago

10 Team Redraft Any changes you’d make? QB: Love RB: Breece RB: Jacobs WR: Puka WR: Deebo TE: Freiermuth Flex: Devonta Flex: Rice Bench: J. Herbert, Ford, Tank, Kirk, Hock, Brooks

wdis
leochen  •  39 minutes ago

Start Young or Carr for week1?

kFcChick  •  56 minutes ago

Jets D/ST or Cowboys D/ST this year?