Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BrennanFarr1  •  2 months ago
misc

12 Team Dynasty SF .5 TEP PPR Start 10 Thinking about rebuilding for a year because of my weak RB room but I’m not sure. Any ideas as for moves I should make, players I should trade away and players I should trade for? Roster: QB: Stroud RB: Rhamondre RB: Kendre WR: London WR: Nabers WR: Godwin TE: Bowers FLEX: Worthy FLEX: Diontae SF: Kyler Bench: QB: Maye Daniel Jones RB: Estime Braelon Allen Dylan Laube Deuce Vaughn Abanikanda Blake Watson WR: Polk Troy Franklin Elijah Moore Jonathan Mingo Tolbert Parker Washington Johnny Wilson KJ Osborn TE: Dulcich Jonnu Smith I also have all of my picks plus a 25 2nd and 25 3rd

🔥 Hot Takes
Shmuel256 2 months ago

I mean you pretty much have a rebuilding team anyways. Stay the course, and move Godwin and diontae as soon as you can

Funderstruck 2 months ago

Solid team in my opinion, with the obvious that your RBs are weak. But you could try and flip a second round pick for a veteran like A Jones, Mixon, D Henry, Alvin Kamera. Maybe attach Godwin/D Johnson for someone a bit better/younger and you have a completing team. Otherwise sit on what you have for a year and get a young RB or two in the 2025 class that is loaded with them

wdis
Milo04  •  5 minutes ago

Start Cam Akers vs Bills or Chase Brown vs Ravens ??

wdis
BIGAPPA  •  13 minutes ago

Addison or Pickens

waiver
villigunn  •  17 minutes ago

Drop Kyler for Love?

wdis
toomanycatz  •  30 minutes ago

PPR riddled with injuries and players on BYE. Who should I start? Legette or Wicks?

wdis
JCurran503  •  41 minutes ago

PPR Flacco vs Jacksonville Watson vs Washington Darnold vs NY Jets Which quarterback would you start?

tejasdmt  •  59 minutes ago

std PPre QB assistance Flacco (IND) or CAR (NO)

wdis
JordiesJocks  •  1 hour ago

Sermon or Brian Robinson in the flex? My worry is Robinson not fully healthy so he can either aggravate it or they go 3 rb committee with ekeler and mcnichols. Mcnichols was efficient last game and could get coaches wanting to get him the ball more. And browns is tougher match up. Or am I thinking about it too hard?

wdis
scaleguy77  •  1 hour ago

Wandale Gibson or Akers?