Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
oeckman  •  2 months ago

Would you rather have Olave or Nabers in dynasty? And what’s the value gap?

🔥 Hot Takes
RaidersBaby 2 months ago

I’m leaning Nabers for upside. But videos of him at titty bars is making me nervous.

🕒 Latest
LTDans40time 2 months ago

Personally I’d rather own Olave, but I’d try to squeeze a 2nd or high 3rd on top if giving Nabers for him.

aweldon 2 months ago

Olave for me

Steven 2 months ago

This is close for me I think I lean the upside of Nabers vs the safety of Olave

Flinders 2 months ago

Olave

NickZek 2 months ago

I lean Olave bc we know what he can do. Nabers will probably be the pick by mid season but who knows

TIPS 2 months ago

Nabers

DHawk89 2 months ago

Honestly my answer is Nabers but if someone offered me Olave and a 2nd for him I’d have a very hard time saying no to that.

wdis
BIGAPPA  •  5 minutes ago

Addison or Pickens

waiver
villigunn  •  10 minutes ago

Drop Kyler for Love?

wdis
toomanycatz  •  22 minutes ago

PPR riddled with injuries and players on BYE. Who should I start? Legette or Wicks?

wdis
JCurran503  •  33 minutes ago

PPR Flacco vs Jacksonville Watson vs Washington Darnold vs NY Jets Which quarterback would you start?

tejasdmt  •  52 minutes ago

std PPre QB assistance Flacco (IND) or CAR (NO)

wdis
JordiesJocks  •  53 minutes ago

Sermon or Brian Robinson in the flex? My worry is Robinson not fully healthy so he can either aggravate it or they go 3 rb committee with ekeler and mcnichols. Mcnichols was efficient last game and could get coaches wanting to get him the ball more. And browns is tougher match up. Or am I thinking about it too hard?

wdis
scaleguy77  •  59 minutes ago

Wandale Gibson or Akers?

TrinBunz  •  1 hour ago

So with b-rob deemed good to go, i gotta decide to start him or ekeler, do we think that b rob will get a lighter workload and start ekeler or ride b rob