Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
CarlosBoozer  •  2 days ago
trade

I'm looking to trade tee Higgins. Someone offered amari cooper and a 2nd for him. His 2nd round pick should be 2.01-2.04 as his teams not very good right now. I'm leaning more to yes because it should be an earlier pick and I'm in win now mode and think coop has a better upcoming season. My other WRs are MHJ, Waddle, London, JSN, Ladd, Brian Thomas, Samuel, Jamo, and Downs. Thanks

🔥 Hot Takes
Milesgaming35 2 days ago

My question would be why you are looking to trade tee Higgins? If you needed another position I’d think about it, but for a 30-y/o WR and a 2nd rd? Nah — Higgins may be the #1 somewhere next year and is a great player with a top Qb…Cooper may be selling insurance next year and has more to compete with and a lower quality QB (based on the past couple years). Just my opinion…but it doesn’t look like you need to trade him and are giving up the better dynasty asset that really wont move the needle much for you on getting the ship.

Johnsode25 2 days ago

Not enough

🕒 Latest
ATrainLane 2 days ago

Personally I would keep Tee but I see the appeal of this offer, you have a very young WR room and wouldn’t fault you at all for taking this trade if trying to win now

jelly292 2 days ago

I'd keep Tee, better for short and long term success imo. Amari is injury prone, plays hurt, and only had 4 good games last year. His WR20 finish is heavily boosted by his 50 point game.

gregsabo 2 days ago

its close id keep tee tho until you get a first

mikeysmermen 2 days ago

higgins london JSN ladd jamo

mikeysmermen 2 days ago

infinity gauntlet of busts

gregsabo 2 days ago

^idk bud situation and opportunity matter

gregsabo 2 days ago

look at evan engram... as one recent example

trade
LON3  •  12 seconds ago

Dynasty superflex 12 team on the edge of completing.. Josh Jacobs or 2025 first?

rate
theploi  •  40 minutes ago

Totally rebuilt my team - decided to tank in 2023 and I feel pretty good about my new team after finishing our rookie draft today! Do you think my team better now or before? Should I try to compete this year? Team before 2023 season: QB: Lamar Jackson & Brady but retired :( RB: Jonathan Taylor, Kamara, Warren, Hunt WR: Reek, Amari, Hollywood, Palmer TE: LaPorta, Njoku Picks: my own picks only Team now: QB: Burrow, Deshaun, Bo Nix RB: Kyren and no one else 😅 WR: Chase, AJB, G.Wilson, BTJ, Ladd, palmer TE: Mark Andrews, Njoku pick: 3 25’1sts no 2nd or 3rd - all my 26 picks

trade
LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

12 Team SF Full TEP Dynasty A) Dak B) Stafford and Addison

trade
TimeJew  •  2 hours ago

Preference for Dynasty? Garrett Wilson or Malik Nabers

tig0  •  2 hours ago

Got an orphan today and was offered this in a 1QB. Send: AJB, Deebo, Miles Sanders, 2.01 Get: 1.06, 1.08, 2.07, 5.06, Geno

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

12 Team SF Full TEP Dynasty A) Dak B) Deshaun and Addison

rate
sa3lv  •  3 hours ago

QB1: Aaron Rodgers RB1: Devin Singletary RB2: Ezekiel Elliott WR1: DeAndre Hopkins WR2: Brian Thomas Jr. TE: David Njoku FLEX: Gus Edwards FLEX: DeMario Douglas S-FLEX: Trevor Lawrence DEF: Buccaneers -NOTABLE BENCH- Wan'Dale Robinson WR Taysom Hill TE/QB Rashad Bateman WR DEF: Chiefs -PICKS- *2024* R1 P.8 R2 P.8 R3 P.8 R3 P.9 R3 P.10 *2025* R1 R1 R2 R3 *2026* R1 R1 R2 R3 **it's a 10 team superflex league with a TE premium. Not my team, I'm a commish reviewing and grading all my managers teams, what would yall grade/thoughts on this team

Kayakman24  •  3 hours ago

Full ppr. Which 2 should I keep? Waddle Nico Collins’s Dk Metcalf