Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JKman08  •  2 days ago
trade

10tm PPR TEP 3WR start: which side? Give: Brian Thomas/Montgomery/25 2nd Get: ETN/Daniel Jones Give: Brian Thomas/Montgomery/25 3rd Get: Kenneth Walker/Daniel Jones Wrs: MHjr/Nabers/Worthy/Thomas/Puka/JSN/Pickens/Hollywood/Godwin Qbs: Love/Darnold/Brissett/Howell

🔥 Hot Takes
Dinosaurs 2 days ago

You have got to di better than Danny dimes

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Cheap QB who is being put in a crazy good position

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Absolutely disgusting

jimmikmik 2 days ago

And bye bye Hollywood and Godwin. Hollywood I might wait and hope for a big week early in the year and then trade

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Keep Love and Nix, trade the rest of them. Trade all your RBs once the season starts and people are trying to trade for win now RBs and need rb depth

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Keep tearing

JKman08 2 days ago

Have all of them

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Both might just start the first half of the season and Darnold has the better weapons

jimmikmik 2 days ago

He’s coming off a torn ACL. Please tell me you’re not trying to trade for a garbage qb for rushing offside off that injury

🕒 Latest
JKman08 2 days ago

Two teams have 4QBs. 1 has Herbert and Purdy. One has Prescott. All ones I’m interested in trying for: just not sure what to throw at them

JKman08 2 days ago

My old wrs? Hollywood/Godwin/25 first or 2nd?

jimmikmik 2 days ago

If you could get Herbert for that I’d be ecstatic

jimmikmik 2 days ago

I don’t think I’d want to get rid of your own first, but if you can craft up a way to do that without spoiling your first that would be ridiculous

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Still would be an amazing value if you could pull it off with your first though

JKman08 2 days ago

Godwin/Brown/25 2nd close for either Purdy or Prescott?

JKman08 2 days ago

I’d do the 1st for Herbert.

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  4 minutes ago

2 deals on the table - 10 team SF dynasty, 0.5 PPR Trade 1 Give: Barkley, Kirk, Deebo Get: G. Wilson, Kamara Trade 2 Give: Herbert, Barkley, 2027 1st Get: Purdy, G. Wilson, Kamara

Griffinbeakers  •  17 minutes ago

—-NOTE LOOKING FOR ONE NOW—- Paid Dynasty Startup looking for 2 completely invested experienced members to join a longstanding friends and family group. This is a Superflex, full ppr, 1 point tight end premium startup. League dues for each year are 200 dollars. Looking for 2 guys who either know each other or are on the understanding they will be coming in as the outsiders of the group. Also looking for someone who will look at trades and be active thru the offseason. If you are interested for either yourself or yourself and another person please feel free to send me a direct message.

trade
TraderJoes63  •  1 hour ago

16 team ppr no SF with full defense Which team you got Team A Puka 2025 5th Team B Kupp Ladd Irving

trade
EliteJoeFlacco1  •  1 hour ago

10 team 2 QB ppr dynasty A) Lamar B) Purdy Higgins kendre miller

AJTOP  •  2 hours ago

Marvin Harrison jr. Wide Reciever ? Next year

trade
desox  •  2 hours ago

12 team SF ppt start 10. Contending this season. Which side of this trade do you want? Receive Aiyuk + rashee rice + chubb + ford Or Send: Higgins + kyren + gus + dobbins Deep at both rb and wr currently

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

12 Team SF Half TEP Dynasty Would you rather: A) Send Diontae for Amari Cooper and a late startup pick B) Send Engram and Diontae for Deebo and Goedert

trade
2pactopus  •  2 hours ago

10 team, nonSF Send Aiyuk, Moss Receive Kincaid, Spears Other WRs are Puka, Jefferson, Nabers, Pickens, Rice, Wicks, DHop, Sutton. Other TEs are Ferguson, Likely, Chig, Stover, Parkinson