Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bryceromo9  •  2 days ago

If anyone needed more evidence that KTC is a broken, joke of a website, Hurts is the QB5.... Him being behind Lamar and especially Stroud is absolutely insane.

🔥 Hot Takes
AMullins0 2 days ago

It’s just recency bias, Stroud is the shiny new Corvette and Lamar won MVP while Hurts looked bad in real life football but was still good for fantasy

Bethegrimreaper 2 days ago

Isn't ktc rankings done by the fantasy community basically? I don't use it but is that just saying fantasy community is broken?

🕒 Latest
AMullins0 2 days ago

Oh my bad, I’m an idiot. I misread the post

thesandlotking 2 days ago

The fantasy community? Overreact?! That doesn’t sound right 😂 Real talk, happy to have Stroud in 2QB dynasty but I’d rather have Hurts.

FearDaReaper23 2 days ago

Im taking stroud over hurts all day but hurts being top 5 is fine if you ask me would be hurts then lamar for me after allen mahomes stroud

gregsabo 2 days ago

we been knowing this

gregsabo 2 days ago

however, rankings are subjective. and change often. gotta stay agile to the ever changing values

OldeManStrength 1 day ago

Wouldn’t it be better served to use your own rankings of players and values vs a website that compiles data points from too many sources that have no idea about the players or values to be accurate. You think Hurts is QB whatever then value him like that if you involve him in a trade. If you are sending KTC values to your opponent trying to convince them of Your players value then you prob want to find a new opponent.

OldeManStrength 1 day ago

@bryceromo9

trade
TraderJoes63  •  2 minutes ago

16 team ppr no SF with full defense Which team you got Team A Puka 2025 5th Team B Kupp Ladd Irving

BDiP  •  41 minutes ago

Is tank Dell worth a 2025 first and Leon Coleman??

trade
EliteJoeFlacco1  •  49 minutes ago

10 team 2 QB ppr dynasty A) Lamar B) Purdy Higgins kendre miller

AJTOP  •  1 hour ago

Marvin Harrison jr. Wide Reciever ? Next year

trade
desox  •  1 hour ago

12 team SF ppt start 10. Contending this season. Which side of this trade do you want? Receive Aiyuk + rashee rice + chubb + ford Or Send: Higgins + kyren + gus + dobbins Deep at both rb and wr currently

trade
LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

12 Team SF Half TEP Dynasty Would you rather: A) Send Diontae for Amari Cooper and a late startup pick B) Send Engram and Diontae for Deebo and Goedert

trade
2pactopus  •  1 hour ago

10 team, nonSF Send Aiyuk, Moss Receive Kincaid, Spears Other WRs are Puka, Jefferson, Nabers, Pickens, Rice, Wicks, DHop, Sutton. Other TEs are Ferguson, Likely, Chig, Stover, Parkinson

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

12 Team SF Half TEP Dynasty A) Goedert and Deebo B) Engram and Diontae