Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Cmarvin21  •  2 days ago
trade

In a 12 tm TEP SF starter draft Would you trade the (my picks>)1.03, 4.10, and the 12.10 in for the 1.11, 2.02, and a 3.11? Would be looking to draft Amon Ra, Marv, and maybe Barkley with the 3 picks I get in return. Would also be looking to draft Kyler with my extra second round pick

🔥 Hot Takes
Seif20 2 days ago

I’d say take the trade for sure

🕒 Latest
Cmarvin21 2 days ago

What QB’s would you be targeting if I started out with that being my RB/ WR’s?

Cmarvin21 2 days ago

@A440

Aaron8791 2 days ago

this is a good trade, 1.03 is out of the top tier of qbs anyway

A440 2 days ago

When I take this approach, I look for undervalued, steady and consistent contributors. The reason the top guys get so overvalued is because people feel the pressure of supply/demand, and immediately assume that applies to the top end guys. It does increase their value for sure, because they can certainly be difference makers over their replacement level. It’s just the advantage gained of top-ends at WR/RB (and until last year, TE) is typically a higher return. They think that because WB scores the most points and they do so consistently, and the lack of supply means their ultra valuable. They are valuable because you definitely want a QB (almost any starting QB) in the flex, but it increase all QBs value across the board almost evenly. And the PPG output of almost every one of them plateaus very quickly to the point that there’s not a lot of difference from one to another as long as they’re starting. I say all that to say this and answer your question. Since they do score the most points and do it very consistently, consistency, stability, and longevity is what I look for in my QBs. I do that knowing that I’m not usually relying on my QBs to win, I’m relying on them not to lose. Because of that, you’ll never see Tua on my teams for long, because he’s valued high, but terribly inconsistent. And if I go with a Rodgers type (Stafford, Cousins, etc.) I’m doing that with a hedged long term plan and potentially even short term if I have injuries. There’s nothing wrong with the guys you mentioned at all. A few guys I think that are undervalued are Young (definitely like him at his value), Levis (but much less cuz I’m not convinced yet), Stafford for short term, Wilson is highly undervalued especially if hedged with Fields, Geno hedged with Howell is another decent third QB stack, Dak is perennially undervalued, TLaw and Goff are also both very good ones, even Mayfield is a decent filler.

A440 2 days ago

It’s actually probably easier to say who I’d steer clear of, to be honest, lol

cwmoorez 2 days ago

I like it

Michaelboyle78 2 days ago

All day, extra 2nd and 3rd are huge

MTTEO2622  •  9 minutes ago

Roschon Johnson droppable? Chubb Hubbard droppable? Micheal Wilson droppable? (targeting MHJ)

DMD23  •  9 minutes ago

What start would you rather have in a 10 man/ 3 WR/ 0.5 PPR Redraft? It's 1 keeper. Option 1: St Brown/ Henry/ Gibbs Option 2: St Brown/Olave/ Gibbs Option 3: G. Wilson/ Harrison/ Gibbs Option 4: Lamb/ Harrison/ Mixon Thank you for any feedback!

toomuchbones  •  43 minutes ago

KEEPER: Aiyuk in round 4 Zay Flowers round 7 i’m drafting from 13 in a 14man ppr (only 1 starting rb, 1 WR and 3 flex)

misc
Starboybebop  •  59 minutes ago

10 team superflex redraft 1 keeper keep Breece for a 6th or Kyler for a 12th

trade
lcclax24  •  1 hour ago

12 tm SF PPR: A. Javonte and Hollywood B. Pollard and 25 3rd

Aus1994  •  1 hour ago

Cooper Kupp or Drake London

trade
bcollins0122  •  1 hour ago

12T 1QB PPR Start 8 (2RB, 2WR, TE, 2 Flex) Fringe competitor. Looking for ideas to make this team stronger. QB: Lamar, TLaw RB: Breece, Monty, Gus, Chubb, Singletary WR: Garrett, London, Nico, Olave, Wicks, Mooney TE: Engram, Kraft, Mayer Picks: 2 2025 3rds

EdsBackpack  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty: Polk or Burton?