Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
NickH122  •  2 days ago
trade

Dynasty🚨🚨 Only RBs are moss jacobs and Elliot. Have McBride kittle and engram at te Would you trade McBride for brooks in a no tep league?

🔥 Hot Takes
Steven 2 days ago

Nope

A440 2 days ago

Depends what you’re trying to do. I think it’s a slight overpay, but really depends if you’re trying to contend. I’d be more apt to trade one of your lesser TEs for a lower cost RB regardless of if you’re contending

🕒 Latest
NickH122 2 days ago

Don't agree with consensus

RopNASTY 2 days ago

I wouldnt trade Mcbride for that. Id just hold my faab and make SURE i got the RB hotness week 2.

RopNASTY 2 days ago

or wiaver priority, whatever your league does

A440 2 days ago

A lot of teams play dynasty a lot more casual (which defeats the purpose to me, but to each his own). But they’re all usually quite dialed in as the season gets close. Plus it gives you the chance to look and see how your team fairs through TC. Could very well be that you are selling rather than buying if you take significant hits in TC

barms2020 2 days ago

U Yes if you can find a fish to pay for a te take it

NickH122 2 days ago

@all it's 1qb no tep Qb: love, stafford, rattler Rb: moss, jacobs, Elliot, Lloyd, Shipley, laube, Ali Wr: chase, Arsb, deebo, Evans, flowers, Ladd, jeudy, pop Douglas, Bateman, Malik Washington, McMillan, Brendan rice Te: McBride, kittle, engram, and one the Cincci rookies Own two 1st, three 2nds, & two 3rds in 2025

NickH122 2 days ago

Start 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1te, 4 flex

misc
ESPN4Lyfe  •  15 minutes ago

Hey guys, I’m not interested in being in a specific league anymore. I was wondering if anyone wants to be my replacement? It’s a 12 Man, SF, PPR, TE and RB Premuim league 2 Fixed QB league. It is redraft. Here is my team QB: Geno Smith QB: Danny Dimes RB: Bijan RB: Swift WR: JJ WR: MHJ WR: Nabers TE: Pitts Flex: JSN Flex: Tyjae SF: Zamir Let me know and I’ll send you the link thanks!

Kebel  •  39 minutes ago

Using 25' and 26' picks only, what kind of trade would you do for Devonta Smith, Tee Higgins, and James Cook (individually, not a package). Dynasty, start 9, non-ppr, 1qb.

trade
The_Old_Geezer  •  47 minutes ago

14 team Dynasty SF TEP Start 10: A) LaPorta, Andrews B) Bowers, Pitts

verzz  •  1 hour ago

What on top of Aiyuk is fair for ARSB

trade
AJ6  •  1 hour ago

10-Team SF PPR, 0.5 TE premium A: Njoku, Engram, Mooney, Samuel B: Rhamandre, Minshew, Vidal, Theo Johnson RBs: Pacheco, Mixon, Monty, Zeke TEs: Laporta, Dulcich

trade
SamHarrison  •  1 hour ago

Shaheed for QJ?

romeyrome26  •  1 hour ago

Boys I am in a pickle, needing to grab my 2nd QB for superflex. Do I get Geno, Carr, Rodgers or Fields? I hate asking lol

LUCKYBLAINE  •  1 hour ago

Is Hollywood brown and a first to much for Taylor?