Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Alibaba42  •  2 days ago

Breece or Gibbs straight up, who are you taking?

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 2 days ago

Honestly think Breece has more of a shot lineup in the slot than Gibbs, just due to a lack of reliable targets in NYJ. Honestly like both, there’s just a few things that give me pause with Breece in comparison, but admit that they’re more “gut feelings” than anything I can describe with any degree of proven clarity.

🕒 Latest
njscanio 2 days ago

Breece for this year . Gibbs if you’re not competing bc he will last longer

NickZek 2 days ago

I’m 50/50 here. I personally like Gibbs better but I just like his pass catching upside

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Flex is a fantasy roster spot, not an nfl position lol

jimmikmik 2 days ago

If you mean line up as a WR, I mean he doesn’t do that

NickZek 2 days ago

My bad bro I just mean to say he gets catches sorry if I’m using the wrong terminology I really don’t wanna argue with you in the chat

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Not to mention the efficiency of the offense should get better with bad qb play. I never like the argument of “he might get worse if the qb play gets better” because I just don’t think it’s correct

jimmikmik 2 days ago

If you can be elite with a bad qb, you can be even better with a good one

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  6 minutes ago

Who wins in a 10 team dynasty Superflex? Tlaw is on my bench as well as Bryce young. A: Tlaw Zeke B: 2025 mid to late first 2026 mid to late first 2025 early to mid second

trade
AJ6  •  10 minutes ago

Dynasty 12-Man SF: JT, Kendre, Minshew or Late 2025 1st + 2nd, Penix, Javonte

trade
carsonwwells  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 0.5PPR A: AD Mitchell, 2025 3rd B: Joe Mixon C: Aaron Jones, Ty Chandler D: Curtis Samuel/R Wilson, Chase Brown, Laube

visushah92  •  19 minutes ago

Dynasty rookie draft. Keon Coleman or Ladd Mconkey?

CDubby12  •  34 minutes ago

I get to keep 3 of my players from my last years champion team. Here are my options: Breece Hall Bijan Robinson Jamyr Gibbs Tyreek Hill Amon Ra St. Brown Devon Achane What are yall thinking? Dynasty Full PPR

trade
gazzyfresh  •  34 minutes ago

Option A) Bijan and Waddle Option B) Gibbs and London Dynasty SF PPR

mian28  •  36 minutes ago

10team Dynasty 1QB ppr 0.5tep 1.04 Bowers or Brooks? end of a rebuild do you think i can contend next szn when i take brooks if not I would take bowers and take a top rb next year QB: Kyler, Arich, Tua RB: Gibbs, Warren, Kendre, Charbs, Roschon, and more WR: CD, MHJ(1.01), Odunze(1.03), Waddle, Addison, J Palmer, Doubs, and more TE: McBride, Pitts, Engram, Likely

trade
tjac1336  •  39 minutes ago

Dynasty, Full PPR. I traded Hollywood and a 25 first for Christain Watson, Jalen Warren, and a conditional 3rd if CW finishes outside of top 18. Fair trade?