Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KingzWorld89  •  2 days ago

10 team Dynasty League. SuperFlex (ppr). Going into year 2. Below is my current roster. I have first round picks, 2,6,9. I have a handful of bench spots and taxis. What do I do? Keep my picks? Try n trade one or 2 for a current tier 1 player ? Multiple players. Guy in my league wants Aiyuk so bad. Do I trade him if I can get Ken Walker 3? I’m open to anything/advice. *Won’t trade Richardson, Swift, or McBride QB: Richardson/Goff/Watson/Levis RB: Swift/Brian Robinson’/ Kendra Miller WR: Aiyuk/Evans/Addison/Mims/Mingo/Tre Palmer TE: McBride / Likely DST: CLE

🔥 Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 2 days ago

@KingzWorld89 I would trade Richardson, Swift or McBride

🕒 Latest
NickH122 2 days ago

@KingzWorld89 do you know who will be going at 1.01? Is the guy more likely to grab Harrison or Caleb?

NickH122 2 days ago

Does the guy wanting aiyuk have any other team needs?

A440 1 day ago

You lost me at “won’t trade Swift”.

KingzWorld89 1 day ago

I’m getting roasted lol Dude at 1 is taking Harrison

NickH122 1 day ago

@KingzWorld89 idk why everyone on this forum acts like a child lol i would try and package aiyuk and a qb together to get more 1st round picks or a better wr. Keep swift unless you're able to package him with aiyuk or get a decent pick for him and target brooks in the draft. Grab nabers at 2. I'd go bpa available at 9. Make the right moves this season and you'll have a pretty good team by the 2025 season. Hold Evans until around week 12 and sell him to a team that needs the extra receiver to push them over the edge for the playoffs for a good pick. I would go ahead and prepare to not go for the championship this year. In a 10 team league I'm sure there are other teams stronger than yours. It's not a hard roster to rebuild though. You have strong pieces

KingzWorld89 19 hours ago

@NickH122 thank you my friend! I know the guy with first pick is taking Harrison. Should I not Take Williams at 2?

KingzWorld89 16 hours ago

Cool

NickH122  •  2 minutes ago

Zack moss or Chase Brown?

Nicky1187  •  4 minutes ago

Dynasty: Are any of the following guys worth holding: Chuba Hubbard? Micheal Wilson? Josh downs?

tigolegriddeys  •  16 minutes ago

1 QB .5PPR Sent Jeudy, Keaton Mitchel, and a 25 3rd for Tony Pollard RBs are JT, K9, Charby, and Spears I’m contending this year and just wanted to make sure to lock down the titans backfield. Made this trade because I’m concerned JT could go down and leave me with a hole in my starting line up How’d I do?

elsidddd  •  32 minutes ago

Sam Laporta for a 2025 2nd and Trey McBride? 10 team 1QB Start 9

KingYenko  •  2 hours ago

Who do you think will be next to go off and enter that top tier of WRs?

SHealey1987  •  4 hours ago

Which two do you like more in a keeper/redraft (as purely bench depth/stashes)? Mooney (I have London), Burton, Bateman, Micheal Wilson, and Demario Douglas

trade
LandoLakes75  •  7 hours ago

12 Team Dynasty Startup A) 6.08 (Deebo) B) 9.10 and 11.01

trade
LP1984  •  8 hours ago

Dynasty 12-team league 2 QB play My QBs are Lamar/Minshew and drafted Maye I have league member who has Geoff and Burrow But don’t know how much it’ll cost me to get Goeff or Burrow? Need advice on; Should I try To upgrade my QB Room ? Or stick with what I got ?