Cook and Higgins is a smaller gap than Reek and JT imo

SweetDaddyDeuce 2 days ago

No

CheeseburgerWalrus1 2 days ago

@CleanTurkey Tyreek side as long as you’re in a position to win this season

Rmims33 2 days ago

Jt

A440 1 day ago

A regardless of whether you’re competing or not. Reek only has a year or two, but so does JT (imo). In fact. The only player in this trade that I’m reasonably confident will be playing and producing in a first/second position in two years is Higgins (but he has many of his own unrelated question marks to contend with). The gap between Reek and Higgins, to me, is much larger than the gap between JT and Cook

elsidddd  •  10 minutes ago

Sam Laporta for a 2025 2nd and Trey McBride? 10 team 1QB Start 9

trade
TimathQLF  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty start up PPR SF . Imagine Trade my 3.01 for 3.12 and 4.01 ? Only got 4.12 after that 3.01

KingYenko  •  2 hours ago

Who do you think will be next to go off and enter that top tier of WRs?

SHealey1987  •  4 hours ago

Which two do you like more in a keeper/redraft (as purely bench depth/stashes)? Mooney (I have London), Burton, Bateman, Micheal Wilson, and Demario Douglas

trade
LandoLakes75  •  7 hours ago

12 Team Dynasty Startup A) 6.08 (Deebo) B) 9.10 and 11.01

trade
LP1984  •  8 hours ago

Dynasty 12-team league 2 QB play My QBs are Lamar/Minshew and drafted Maye I have league member who has Geoff and Burrow But don’t know how much it’ll cost me to get Goeff or Burrow? Need advice on; Should I try To upgrade my QB Room ? Or stick with what I got ?

KingJaden11  •  8 hours ago

Is pickens worth taking in the third round? Can he be a top 10 WR with authur smith as his OC?

trade
FFAJohn  •  9 hours ago

Lamb won me a championship last year, now I’m in a position to sell high on him. I basically gave up waddle and gibson for Lamb last year. Now the same guy wants him back, Trade is waddle and bijan Robinson and a 3rd For CeeDee and Ty chandler… Thoughts?