Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Milkusa  •  3 months ago

Starting up a Dynasty league! Does anyone think making TE’s 1.5ppr an effective change or in a league where that’s happening?

🕒 Latest
njscanio 3 months ago

It makes the top tier (5-6) te’s ELITE and makes the rest even worse

njscanio 3 months ago

If you get one of the good guys it’s fun otherwise no

CheeseburgerWalrus1 3 months ago

@Milkusa tight end premium of anywhere from 0.5-1.0 is absolutely the way to go Brings the bottom tier guys up to the point where they can almost be weekly flexes but in other leagues would be almost useless

Hollywood300m 3 months ago

TEP in the range of 0.5 to 1.0 max are ideal. 0.5 to 0.75 are sweet spots anything more becomes too much where top TE’s put up monster numbers. Teams begin to look unbalanced scoring-wise. Likewise, that level of TEP helps out that last tier of TE a lot. Helps drafting strategy. I think 1.5 is too much. We did something similar in a home league last year with Team D. It was too much. Some Team D’s were putting up 30+ points a week. Didn’t work out. Didn’t look right. I’m

wdis
RealerRivers  •  15 seconds ago

J Jennings Or M Evans

wdis
DevunP  •  3 minutes ago

Kinda wanna start scary terry over Evans… is that a crazy decision?

trade
Bmoreandbeyond  •  10 minutes ago

Just got offered this in a 10 team non ppr league James cook, dk metcalf, jk dobbins, jake ferguson For Amon ra Derrick henry Travis kelce

trade
BobbyBoucher02H  •  14 minutes ago

Legatte or Shultz in flex ? .5 ppr

wdis
footballguy1997  •  19 minutes ago

Bench one in PPR: Meyers vs Cleveland Pollard at Miami Hubbard vs Bengals

wdis
HotPeppaz  •  19 minutes ago

Flex Hubbard or Meyers? Full PPR.

byeweek32  •  19 minutes ago

What defense would you start? A. Browns vs LV B. Jets vs. Den.

trade
robdogo  •  20 minutes ago

Should I trade jk dobbins and Carson Steele for Travis kelce and Christian Kirk? Full PPR