Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Twaaaaaaan  •  4 days ago
trade

12-team Full PPR Dynasty, start 2 FLEX Trade away: Olave and London Receive: McBride, Pittman Jr, Dell and a mid-late 2025 1st round pick Kelce is my only TE, waivers are completely dry. I have Chase, Lamb, Reed, Allen and Lockett as my other WR’s. No first round picks this year. I’m a win now team with a good mix of young and old. Should I take it? *Posted this yesterday, just wanting to get more opinions*

🔥 Hot Takes
Hodldor 4 days ago

I actually think I'm in the olave/london camp. Chase/lamb/olave/London is about as elite as you can get in a 12 team. Youre set for like 5 years there. And you probably have 2 years left of kelce being top 5 at TE. I'd be looking to see what I could get for reed and Allen or maybe build a package with them and kelce to trade for the new hotness at TE if you didnt want to ride travis off into the sunset

Townies1 3 days ago

I was just teasing lol

Hollywood300m 4 days ago

I’m a fan of McBride, Pittman, and Dell. Plus the picks…I would trade away

10veisintheairr 4 days ago

Dell side for me

icedDevil 4 days ago

With CeeDee and Chase you have to take the assets, am I missing something I feel like Olave and London are still very unproven with QB question marks coming in the next year or two. Dell has already out preformed both olave and London. Pittman will have some QB stability plus a TE in McBride to trade for more in the next circuit.

Townies1 4 days ago

I stand corrected lol

EvanAlmighty115 4 days ago

I would keep the stud WRs in Olave and London. McBride was the last man up last year when he had all his production

Winter99Soldier 4 days ago

Good deal

CheeseburgerWalrus1 4 days ago

@Twaaaaaaan it’s an absolute run away YES - you’re getting a free 1st minimum & in my eyes a free Dell too

rigo2020201 4 days ago

Easily, I’d do it before the other person sees this chat room

🕒 Latest
Townies1 4 days ago

Lolll you got over a dozen yestake it in 2 dsys

Townies1 4 days ago

I don't think anyone said dont take it

Twaaaaaaan 4 days ago

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your takes and explanation, this is exactly what I was looking for! Not just yes or no! Thank you again! ✊🏼🫡

Townies1 3 days ago

It's a big boy deal

Townies1 3 days ago

Hope it works out whatever u decide

trade
AJ6  •  56 minutes ago

A: Puka or B: Aiyuk + Tee Higgins?

trade
halfdeece  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty, starting to rebuild, I have 5 2025 firsts. I get: Laporta, mckonkey I give: Early 2025 first Mid 2025 first Jake Ferguson Notable roster: Lawrence Purdy Jefferson Christian Watson 3x 2025 first round picks (2 will be mid/early) 3x 2026 first round picks Thanks peeps!

trade
LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

12 Team Dynasty SF Full TEP A) Evans and 25’ first B) Pittman and 25’ second

oaksjai  •  1 hour ago

Ok guys… I’m putting in a NFL futures bet tomorrow. Help me out y’all!! 😂😀 Which team is winning the Super Bowl this season?! The team with the most responses/answer is getting $1000 placed on them to win it all!! 🙏🏽👏🏽🙏🏽👏🏽🙏🏽👏🏽🙏🏽👏🏽

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty 12 Team SF Full TEP A) Mike Evans and Pitts B) Devonta Smith, JT Sanders, and 26’ second

MattyCakes88  •  2 hours ago

Which side would you want in dynasty? A - Achane B - Mixon/2026 1st

trade
DoobiesDawgPound93  •  2 hours ago

12 team dynasty ppr Breece Hall Or Marv Jr

trade
ChefRamsayB  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty SF A. Andrew Luck B. Todd Gurley Competing, win now team