Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JKman08  •  13 days ago
trade

10tm 1QB Contender: smash or pass trades? 1) Give: 2025 late 1st/2.10/Dotson Get: Hurts/2.08 2) Give: Singletary/4.08 Get: J Ford Context: Have Chubb. Lamar currently QB.

šŸ”„ Hot Takes
cwmoorez 13 days ago

I wouldn't make trade one, you are giving up to many pieces for a quarterback that isn't going to make enough difference for the depth you are giving up, but I think I like the second trade, I expect Ford to remain relevant, and I don't know what to think about Chubb

šŸ•’ Latest
HenryRuggz3 13 days ago

If your team got crushed with out lamar in a 1qb league it was your team that sucked not your qb

trade
KYeets  •  1 minute ago

Coming off a loss in the championship last year and my QB situation is rough. Carr, Minshew, Flacco. Would you trade Jamar Chase and the 1.11 for Dak, Aiyuk, and Pittman?

trade
allbarkley  •  27 minutes ago

Currently have this offer in my inbox and pondering if I should take it: I send tlaw and nabers I receive Murray Pittman and a 26 2nd League is a 10 man sf tep start 11

JarekF21  •  41 minutes ago

Iā€™m the commish of a 12 team, 0.5 ppr keeper league. Looking for people outside of the league to rank the teams 1-12 and aggregate the results to form power rankings. Let me know if anyone would be interested

trade
jpadd3  •  1 hour ago

Superflex dynasty 12 man. I have the 1.1. 1.3 1.7 1.8. Do I trade the 1.3 and 1.8 for the 1.2 and Mooney and a 2nd. I need a wr and a qb

trade
Sherlock93  •  1 hour ago

DK Metcalf for Kenneth Walker and a third round pick. Who wins the trade?

misc
BruhIbeenherethewholetime  •  1 hour ago

How many points would be deducted if a QB throws an interception? My leaguemates think me changing it from -3 to -2 is too much.

trade
Alexheiss  •  1 hour ago

10 Team, SF, HPPR, Contender Adams+j.love+javonte Williams for 1.01+1.02

trade
GlewisWinz78  •  1 hour ago

Vidal, ray Davis, Ford, who should I draft ?