Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Cheesegrater  •  11 days ago
trade

Just won the championship- super stacked team: 1 qb, 10 team ppr start 10 A. 1.06, 1.07, & 1.10 B. 1.02 & mid to late 25 1st Guy is on the clock so quick responses appreciated!!✌️

🔥 Hot Takes
HenryRuggz3 11 days ago

I qb i wouldnt waste the draft capital on a qb 1st round but thats just me.. and im probably goin with b

🕒 Latest
astronamicall 11 days ago

You could nail Caleb at 1.06

and probably Daniels at 1.10

and gotten a quality WR at 1.07

Sure, it's not nabers or MHJ but it's pretty good

Still, value is a pretty good amount on the 1.02 side

LandoLakes75 11 days ago

B

A440 11 days ago

Yeah, if you were insisting on Caleb, I woulda taken A. Otherwise B

misc
UrTrashBud  •  31 minutes ago

How do we feel about Mike Williams next year for fantasy? We all know rodgers is coming off his big injury and so is Mike after a hot start last year.. not so much for rodgers😂😂 none the less.. I really like a rodgers for mike and vice versa. even though he doesn’t have the upside with Herbert being so young and still developing I think it’ll be good for the two.

trade
UrTrashBud  •  47 minutes ago

Would it be a weird idea to buy rice for my team right now in hopes that he’ll be back/better for the 25 season? Im thinking he’ll play some games next year maybe but won’t need him for another year or so. I doubt he produces much next year with Hollywood and worthy there.. but the year after I think they trade Hollywood and let rice/worthy be the tandem of the future

trade
UrTrashBud  •  2 hours ago

What’re the odds Chuba starts the season out as the lead back? And why do you think so?

trade
UrTrashBud  •  2 hours ago

Jordan Love for Arich? What needs to be added to either side for it to work? 12 Team SF/START 10.. already have stroud and Maye but want a qb with rushing upsidethat has weapons.. I asked for Arich and a 25 3rd considering his injury last year kept him out all season. Ik some ppl are probably higher on rich than love too

trade
OldeManStrength  •  2 hours ago

14 team por 1qb Trade Monty and McMillan for Rachaad White?

trade
Je55eJame5  •  3 hours ago

16 team dynasty ppr 1 qb league start 7 Who win Trade purdy and aiyuk Get lamar Jackson Christian Kirk and 2025 mid second Team Qb purdy Rb cook Rb/wr mixon Rb/wr aiyuk Wr wilson Wr aj brown Te McBride Bench Maye swift charb roscho Johnson Hyatt shareed pearsall legette Jayne wright

trade
OatsAndHoes  •  3 hours ago

I was offered this trade a bit ago and I almost instantly smashed it because I like Walker and the possibilities of the 1.04 but what do you guys think? I send Bijan Musgrave I get Kenneth Walker 1.04 2025 2nd 2025 3rd RBs on my roster are Kamara, moss, Kendre miller, McLaughlin. But this would give me 3 2nds next year and I’m hoping to get Johnathan brooks at the 2.01

waiver
Billsarethebest  •  3 hours ago

I just picked up Malachi Corey and drop Antonio Gibson. How do you guys feel about Corey?