Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JKman08  •  11 days ago
trade

Anyone buying the dip on Rice price with all the mounting bad news? If so, what price you will to take a shot it’s just 4-6 game suspension?

🔥 Hot Takes
JKman08 11 days ago

Might float Singletary/Wicks. He gets depth. I’ll bite massive suspension risk.

UrTrashBud 11 days ago

Roman Wilson maybe

UrTrashBud 11 days ago

He’s my wr 6/7 on my teams if he’s there

🕒 Latest
sethereum 11 days ago

A mid 3rd

sethereum 11 days ago

If I had rice I would probably accept that trade. Not sure I’d give that up for him tho

tsm88 11 days ago

Wow that’s low. Will 4-6 games really impact him that much in a dynasty long term outlook?

sethereum 11 days ago

I think he’s totally hit or miss on if he’ll be good or not

UrTrashBud 11 days ago

Idk why were acting like anything more than half a season should effect his value a ton… he barely played for half the season last year and turned out fine… in fact he was the only one who could catch a damn ball… and worthy is already getting bad press

UrTrashBud 11 days ago

If Jalen Polk was there or something like that I’d take that deal

UrTrashBud 11 days ago

He fell to me there in one of my drafts

trade
Maalbers20  •  1 minute ago

How do I consolidate Waddle, Higgins, McConkey, Legette, Spears, Hollywood, and Javonte into an elite WR or RB? I have 2 2nds and 2 3rds next year. I have Nabers, Olave, Kincaid, and am happy with my QBs. My RBs are rough.

trade
cescgio4  •  10 minutes ago

dynasty sf trade addison and the 2.10 fort higgins

misc
RogueItachi  •  16 minutes ago

How crazy would it be to spend the vast majority of your auction budget to just rock lamb, JJ, chase and st brown? 😂 It’s a dynasty, so my thinking is.. if I don’t get any values later, I can focus on those positions later years. While having that monster of a WR core will still allow me to compete even with subpar players elsewhere

trade
BananaSplits88  •  34 minutes ago

KTC hates this, says very lopsided. But I like it, is it a bad trade? I get: Diontae and Shakir. I send: Hopkins, Jermaine Burton, 2025 late 1st

Pickadelphia  •  1 hour ago

If you are looking to do mocks with your league settings or STRAIGHT UP IDP mocks. Comment down below. We need more voices with IDP

misc
narlos  •  1 hour ago

LOOKING FOR DYNASTY LEAGUE MEMBER League info: - 10 man full ppr (superflex, 3WR) DM if interested

trade
joesliwoski  •  1 hour ago

Which side are you taking? 1QB PPR A. Saquon, Dak, Jakobi Meyers B. Tua, Corum, Chase Brown, Keenan Allen, ‘25 1st and a ‘27 2nd

CBSquaredSquad  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty league, ppr, 1QB, rookie only draft I own pick 4...trying to decide between Worthy, McConkey, Brooks...I pick again at pick 12...any advice is appreciated