Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
J_Luch91  •  11 days ago

Which two players do I keep in dynasty? Skyy Moore or Kadarius Toney or Chris Rodriguez Jr

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 11 days ago

you dont want it too crowded on your roster because with more players the higher chance they'll get overheated and dehydrated

RopNASTY 11 days ago

none of em. Id drop all 3 for new rookies

Duizendblad 11 days ago

look at a rebuilding team and see if they have lots of bench spots. Offer Moore + Toney for the latest pick they have in 2026 or 2027

Duizendblad 11 days ago

they might take the chance on them as a rebuilding team

TheRisingRams 11 days ago

None of the above

sethereum 11 days ago

Release all of them

zakainsworth 11 days ago

I’d be fine dropping all 3

trade
Maalbers20  •  1 minute ago

How do I consolidate Waddle, Higgins, McConkey, Legette, Spears, Hollywood, and Javonte into an elite WR or RB? I have 2 2nds and 2 3rds next year. I have Nabers, Olave, Kincaid, and am happy with my QBs. My RBs are rough.

trade
cescgio4  •  10 minutes ago

dynasty sf trade addison and the 2.10 fort higgins

misc
RogueItachi  •  16 minutes ago

How crazy would it be to spend the vast majority of your auction budget to just rock lamb, JJ, chase and st brown? 😂 It’s a dynasty, so my thinking is.. if I don’t get any values later, I can focus on those positions later years. While having that monster of a WR core will still allow me to compete even with subpar players elsewhere

trade
BananaSplits88  •  34 minutes ago

KTC hates this, says very lopsided. But I like it, is it a bad trade? I get: Diontae and Shakir. I send: Hopkins, Jermaine Burton, 2025 late 1st

Pickadelphia  •  1 hour ago

If you are looking to do mocks with your league settings or STRAIGHT UP IDP mocks. Comment down below. We need more voices with IDP

misc
narlos  •  1 hour ago

LOOKING FOR DYNASTY LEAGUE MEMBER League info: - 10 man full ppr (superflex, 3WR) DM if interested

trade
joesliwoski  •  1 hour ago

Which side are you taking? 1QB PPR A. Saquon, Dak, Jakobi Meyers B. Tua, Corum, Chase Brown, Keenan Allen, ‘25 1st and a ‘27 2nd

CBSquaredSquad  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty league, ppr, 1QB, rookie only draft I own pick 4...trying to decide between Worthy, McConkey, Brooks...I pick again at pick 12...any advice is appreciated