Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
mattborges  •  13 days ago
rate

12 Man PPR 2QB Dynasty QBs: Bryce Young, Goff RBs: Rachaad white, DMont, Chuba, Brooks WRs: Lamb, Aiyuk, Marvin Harrison, McLaurin, Tank dell, Jeudy TEs: Bowers, Hunter Henry Drafted Maserati Marv at 1.02 Bowers at 1.04 and Brooks at 2.02 Rate my draft and what I can do to improve my team

🔥 Hot Takes
GoofyGooba 13 days ago

Bro in a historic qb draft you chose a tight end at 1.04 thats so cooked

TIPS 13 days ago

Get another QB

🕒 Latest
cwmoorez 13 days ago

Agree that you drafted Bowers to high and you need a quarterback, I feel like Tank is a sell high, maybe package him,with a future draft pick and get... Cousins, or Mayfield, would both be an improvement to your roster IMO, I like MHJ and Brooks

Barabbas 13 days ago

I agree with everyone else. Not sure how you pass on QB there. Especially in a 2QB league. You drafted good players, don’t get me wrong, but you needed a QB at 1.04. This must be a Tom Telesco burner account.

Barabbas 13 days ago

I suggest trading for a QB

PlutosWorld 12 days ago

With that QB room to pass up a QB at 1.04 is WILD

_Jagger_  •  3 minutes ago

henry or stevenson

trade
ChefBoyRPete  •  4 minutes ago

10 team ppr 1qb A. 2026 2nd + Michael Wilson Or B. Javonte Williams

trade
Maverick412  •  4 minutes ago

What’s the best site to judge trades? Keep trade cut says this is fair. Agree? Achane for Brian Robinson, Devin Singletary, and 2025 3rd.

rate
knowbody  •  8 minutes ago

12 team SF TEP bestball league (only 1 RB starting spot). Feel like this team is a contender, or close to it. What's missing? (team in thread)

trade
LORDoFANTA  •  12 minutes ago

Dynasty Trade Half PPR 12Team Trade away: James Cook and 2025 1st for For Derrick Henry I have a Championship roster. Would you do it?

Poppapark  •  16 minutes ago

In a 10 team ppr 2 player keeper league how should I value Puka and Garrett Wilson? Looking to trade them for draft capital and am curious what range of draft picks would be a reasonable trade.

trade
jaydubs421  •  23 minutes ago

12 team PPR. I’m rebuilding and had (7) 1st round picks this year. Total team wipe that brought in a lot of youth and talent in the top 7. My WR room is stacked. But RBs are literally Jonathon Taylor and Trey Benson. Trying to acquire more capital as opposed to win now. I’m built for the long haul and am questioning if Taylor fits. Devon Achane and a 2025 2nd Or Keep Taylor

trade
_Jagger_  •  24 minutes ago

would you trade AJ Brown and recieve London and Pickens?