Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Burlierhydra601  •  13 days ago
waiver

I’m on the clock with the 1.12 in a 12 man SF full PPR. Who do I take here Ladd, or Nix. QBs: Dak and Goff WRs: AmonRa, DK, Keenan, Kirk, Godwin, Sutton, among others. I also have the 2.04 and trying to trade up but if I have to take one, which one would you choose. Thanks!

🕒 Latest
VaultDwellers 13 days ago

Nix

VaultDwellers 13 days ago

Nix (as a top 12 drafted QB) is most likely to return value... which you could use to get a WR later if you wish. He also holds a lot of upside in SF if he does well.

Burlierhydra601 13 days ago

that is fair, but the value of Ladd is what is keeping me interested in him. His position that he is perfect, and I might be able to grab penix with my 2.04 if I cannot trade up

Sb2bowl 13 days ago

Take Ladd. Take Penix at 2.04

trade
ijpelc  •  5 minutes ago

Trade away David Montgomery for Diontae Johnson? Need WR depth Trade partner also has Jamo from DET as well- looking for advice

TheRisingRams  •  17 minutes ago

Puka Vs Odunze???

trade
LowesPaintAisle  •  23 minutes ago

McBride and Javonte for Olave and Swift? I’ve already got Kincaid and Pitts

trade
KeepItWill  •  25 minutes ago

Send: Laporta Olave 2025 mid 1st Receive: 1.01 2.06 Musgrave Not ready to accept but how we feeling about this offer currently?

level_5_boss  •  30 minutes ago

Need QB help in 14-Team SF League and have the 1.04. Next available QB is Maye/McCarthy. Should I trade the 1.04 and Tyreek for Lamar? Or reach for one of those over Nabers? No one will trade back.

GroovyJuve  •  57 minutes ago

Start up superflex Dynasty Nabers or Johnathan Taylor

JoeRobbie  •  57 minutes ago

please rank the following wrs in PPR Dynasty: Jermaine Burton, Gabe Davis, Malachi Corley, and Khalil Shakir

trade
forestdad  •  1 hour ago

12 team SF half PPR Ayiuk Or Flowers and 2.07