Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
UrTrashBud  •  13 days ago
misc

I wish more people understood the art of grabbing handcuffs, they’re called “handcuffs” for a reason lol. Cheap, effective, and easy to use

🔥 Hot Takes
gregsabo 13 days ago

a lost art. sometimes doesnt pay off eg alexander mattison

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@UrTrashBud redraft- meh. Sometimes your roster spaces can be spent on higher upside guys Dynasty - 10000% yes. That’s one of my top musts in a dynasty league

xHappyx 13 days ago

@UrTrashBud this doesnt have to do with anything about you trying to sell me off on braelon allen right....?

A440 13 days ago

I’m on the fence about handcuffs. I only take a handcuff when I believe that player will be worth having if my guy goes down. It also really depends on who else is available. If I think I can get a good, useful piece rather than take a handcuff, I’ll do that. Meaning, I’d rather have a clear backup with a legitimate shot to be productive than grab a handcuff that clogs up my roster and is only useful if my guy gets injured. There’s only a handful of handcuffs I typically want.

Townies1 13 days ago

Not just for rbs but for qbs also

🕒 Latest
UrTrashBud 13 days ago

You don’t think so? Like Howell and geno

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

Or ariich and flacco

xHappyx 13 days ago

i wouldnt wanna own either of howell or geno in general lol

xHappyx 13 days ago

flacco should be on the WW

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

I’m speaking mostly on deeper leagues but some guys like to have 3 starting qbs which leaves some guys with one or none even lol

xHappyx 13 days ago

maybe in a 32 team league but if someone goes down id personally rather go out and buy a qb

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

Or a guy like josh dobbs

trade
jaydubs421  •  2 minutes ago

12 team PPR. I’m rebuilding and had (7) 1st round picks this year. Total team wipe that brought in a lot of youth and talent in the top 7. My WR room is stacked. But RBs are literally Jonathon Taylor and Trey Benson. Trying to acquire more capital as opposed to win now. I’m built for the long haul and am questioning if Taylor fits. Devon Achane and a 2025 2nd Or Keep Taylor

trade
_Jagger_  •  4 minutes ago

would you trade AJ Brown and recieve London and Pickens?

elsidddd  •  9 minutes ago

Draft Breece Hall or Bijan Robinson? Dynasty 16 man PPR

ama
ItalianStallion99  •  23 minutes ago

Jordan love or Anthony Richardson for dynasty? Also, how good do we think Jayden Daniels is going to be in dynasty? Thanks!

StyleB3nder  •  27 minutes ago

Anyone have any rookie or second year WR or RB that are being slept on? Anyone outside the obvious?

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  36 minutes ago

In a 10 tm SF dynasty I’m offering: Tyreek, Rodgers, Higgins He’s offering: London, Cousins BUT we’re having trouble finding a third player to make this deal fair. Some names he has: Spears, QJ, Mark Andrews, Devonte Smith, Jordan Addison, Mixon, Luke Musgrave, Christian Watson, AD Mitchell, Kendre Miller. Who would y’all want? Thanks

DICKSTAINDON  •  1 hour ago

Is a 2025 mid 1st and a 2026 1st a good offer for Breece? Or would you want more? 12 team sf ppr

trade
Maalbers20  •  1 hour ago

I feel like I need to consolidate some pieces. I am good on QBs. My skill position players are Nabers, Olave, Kincaid, Waddle, Higgins, McConkey, Legette, Spears, Hollywood, and Javonte and then a drop off. What are some combinations that I should offer and who should I go for?