Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
yourmomshouse1  •  14 days ago

Rookie draft for my 12 team dynasty SF is complete and looking to see if I can swoop on any non-drafted rookies. Here’s a list that I can grab off of waivers: Audric Estime Will Shipley Kimani Vidal Jacob Cowing Devonte’s Walker Malik Washington Luke McCaffrey Dylan Laube Johnny Wilson Erick all Isaac Guerendo Jamari Thrash Spencer Rattler Tyrone Tracy I have about 2 or 3 open spots

🔥 Hot Takes
ChefBoyRPete 14 days ago

Tracy, Vidal, & Malik Washington for me

soitgoes12 14 days ago

Tracy, Vidal, washington

Steven 14 days ago

gems on waivers - priority Vidal, Laube, Shipley, Estime, Guerendo

🕒 Latest
ninjajerrr 14 days ago

Tracy, thrash, rattler, Vidal, Erick All, estime. For sure Vidal, rattler, All, and Tracy.

ObiSeanKenobi91 14 days ago

LMC should be priority. He's the only one with day 2 draft capital. Shipley, Vidal and Tracy are my next favorites. If you miss out on them, Guerendo, All, Washington and Rattler are fine stashes. Put bids in for all of them, rank however you like

almock16 14 days ago

Rattler #1 100% - he’s gonna take Carr’s job Shipley and McCaffery are legit options too, and Estime is the best back on that list imo

almock16 14 days ago

Vidal and Tracy have the best back situations

Cschae2408 14 days ago

Tracy, mccaffrey rattler

Darth_Severus 14 days ago

I’d grab Tracy and Estime if you need RB help. Both have a legit shot at significant touches this year.

christopher1011 14 days ago

I like Kimani Vidal, Tracy, and Malik Washington for three flyers. Isaac Guerendo be a close one too.

trade
bcollins0122  •  14 minutes ago

12T SF TEP A: Tua, Waddle, Hubbard B: 2025 1st (early), Rashee, 2025 3rd

JerseyScumEel  •  24 minutes ago

4.09 coming up in a eookie draft. Tyrone Tracey is still available and a decent bit down on the list of Sleeper rankings which most keaguemates have been pretty close to with most picks. Do I draft him or do I draft Jordan Travis to have a QB to sell off when ARod’s other achilles pops?

trade
lcclax24  •  25 minutes ago

10 tm 1QB .5 PPR: im the Kendre Miller owner. Would you trade Kyren for Kamara and 2.03?

ama
Sonic10  •  35 minutes ago

Picking Henry and Kupp ok in the 11th round, or should I be going for younger players? 6 Man superflex dynasty

trade
Mpsjr1010  •  36 minutes ago

10 TM 1 QB PPR Trade: Andrews (I have Laporta and McBride) Receive: kamara, Legette

trade
smcdonald87  •  2 hours ago

SF Dynasty TEP 2pt per reception, start 3WR A: Chase, ARSB, Ferguson, Burrow B: Lamb, Pickens, LaPorta, Herbert, 2.06

EdsBackpack  •  6 hours ago

Dynasty Bestball: Corum or Polk?

Rmims33  •  6 hours ago

About to draft at the 4.02, have an offer of miles sanders straight up. Was planning to take Tyrone Tracy there. Best available is Sanders TE for Car, davontez Walker and Brandon Allen. What would you do?