Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
anderson74  •  14 days ago
trade

What RB would you trade 2 2025 first rounders for in a 12 team superflex league? One pick could be the 1.01 and the other is mid to late 1st.

đź•’ Latest
anderson74 14 days ago

Even if you are in desperate need of one ? @Sulldaddy @Duizendblad

Sulldaddy 14 days ago

If I was receiving the picks, id sell probably anyone. Only JT, CMC and Breece Hall would give me any pause

raythelegend 14 days ago

The could be 1.01 is tough to say. That team has gotta be awful for me to project that

gregsabo 14 days ago

breece,bijan maybe gibbs

gregsabo 14 days ago

but probably target jj,chase,ceedee first

JamieSavs 14 days ago

I wouldn’t give that for any RB. Those picks are only going to rise in value all of next season. Any RB you get has as much chance of losing value as gaining value. You can find cheaper RBs with good production and keep your 1sts.

anderson74 14 days ago

Thanks guys.. yeah I think my team can compete with a solid RB .. I have 3 25 1st

vinnypom  •  12 minutes ago

What's your best buy low RB and Wr and how much would you give up for ?

trade
dan8989  •  14 minutes ago

Dynasty Q .5ppr Trade away Kamara Amari cooper 2025 3rd For Chris Olave Javonte Williams

trade
bcollins0122  •  34 minutes ago

12T SF TEP A: Tua, Waddle, Hubbard B: 2025 1st (early), Rashee, 2025 3rd

JerseyScumEel  •  44 minutes ago

4.09 coming up in a eookie draft. Tyrone Tracey is still available and a decent bit down on the list of Sleeper rankings which most keaguemates have been pretty close to with most picks. Do I draft him or do I draft Jordan Travis to have a QB to sell off when ARod’s other achilles pops?

trade
lcclax24  •  45 minutes ago

10 tm 1QB .5 PPR: im the Kendre Miller owner. Would you trade Kyren for Kamara and 2.03?

ama
Sonic10  •  55 minutes ago

Picking Henry and Kupp ok in the 11th round, or should I be going for younger players? 6 Man superflex dynasty

trade
Mpsjr1010  •  56 minutes ago

10 TM 1 QB PPR Trade: Andrews (I have Laporta and McBride) Receive: kamara, Legette

trade
smcdonald87  •  3 hours ago

SF Dynasty TEP 2pt per reception, start 3WR A: Chase, ARSB, Ferguson, Burrow B: Lamb, Pickens, LaPorta, Herbert, 2.06