Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Billsarethebest  •  11 days ago
trade

How you guys feel about the Keon to the Buffalo Bills?

🕒 Latest
The_Old_Geezer 11 days ago

Not great

The_Old_Geezer 11 days ago

didn't like the prospect, but love the landing spot

CheeseburgerWalrus1 11 days ago

@Billsarethebest FANTASTIC. He’s who I was pounding the table for & super happy he’s who we got

zakainsworth 10 days ago

Bills screwed up. I can’t overlook his lack of ability to get separation and concentration issues

logan54 10 days ago

I feel like it saved his career before it started. He could be a wr2 for fantasy imo. In a lesser spot i was expected wr3/4

PapoSeco 10 days ago

I think the bills going to run the offense thru Kincaid as the first option but I can be wrong

PapoSeco 10 days ago

But Coleman should be better than what gabe davis was lol

trade
thatmansanti  •  5 minutes ago

Just made this trade, I’m honestly hype asf ! MIGHT RUN THIS SHIT 12 team/full ppr/SF Sent: Dowdle 2025 1st Round Received: Miles Sanders Schoonmaker

EdsBackpack  •  47 minutes ago

Dynasty: McMillan or Bucky Irving?

trade
mrjones23  •  2 hours ago

Isiah likely for Tyrone tracy jr? SF TEP My RBs are Pacheco Stevenson Trey benson , dobbins , singletary , deuce vaugh 🤢

trade
PatrioticBlood  •  2 hours ago

Tank Dell, Metcalf and 2.01 For 1.02 Superflex dynasty 12T

austindeboom  •  3 hours ago

Anyone have any ideas to incentivize/generate more trades in a dynasty league? Not just with me but the league in general as I would like the league to generally be more active

bsg007  •  3 hours ago

Is it time to drop Deuce Vaughn off the taxi? Or do we still believe?

trade
rigo2020201  •  3 hours ago

10 man SF PPR I get: Waddle, Rhamondre I send: Nico, Levis, Aaron Jones Already have Herbert K1 Daniels and I like waddle a bit with hill being antonio brown

trade
Camino7  •  3 hours ago

IDP Dynasty 10 Team: 💪🏻 - David Montgomery 🔥 - 3.01 & 3.04 Which side?