Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
maxpopoca  •  13 days ago
trade

With all the talk about aiyuk getting traded (possibly to a team that’ll decrease his value) what do you guys think of this trade Send: Aiyuk and a 2025 1st (likely a mid) Receive: garret Wilson

🕒 Latest
LeejayRichards 13 days ago

I wouldn’t do it. If you don’t think you’re going to be winning with this move, don’t make the trade and maybe the pick is a high pick. I’d rather have the 1.03 next year with aiyuk than 1.07 with Wilson.

LeejayRichards 13 days ago

Especially with a class that isn’t as deep

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

and if he did get traded i don’t think his value decreases. he’s the 3rd option in the 9ers offence and put up 1300 yards 7 TD’s

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

his volume would only grow in another situation imo. (CMC went for 1700+ yards and Deebo for 1100+)

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

if aiyuk went anywhere else his yardage or volume would easily grow. he can do it all

vlasaraptor 13 days ago

There's also a chance they trade deebo instead, then aiyuks value is gonna skyrocket

AmonAMission76 13 days ago

I like the Aiyuk side better

EdsBackpack  •  2 minutes ago

Dynasty .75 TEP: Odunze, Bowers, or Maye?

ColtsFanForLife  •  4 minutes ago

I have back to back picks in the draft and am wondering which two players I should get. Options: Ja’Tavion Sanders Malachi Corley Cole Bishop Devontez Walker Dallas Turner Laiatu Latu

trade
sutnack69  •  9 minutes ago

10 team dynasty SF PPR TRADE Receive - Ja mar Chase Give - ETN, Josh downs, and a 2025 1st

trade
otlraiders  •  22 minutes ago

Standard 14 team dynasty league No SF Waddle Or Flowers Kendre miller

trade
ChefRamsayB  •  29 minutes ago

1QB 10 man PPR A. Mims + 2.03 B. 1.08

trade
RogueItachi  •  30 minutes ago

1QB 12 team A: Devonta Smith B: Jaylen Warren, JSN

trade
RopNASTY  •  31 minutes ago

10 team SF, Give pick 1.8 (McConkey/Coleman) get James Cook