Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KingRitzy  •  13 days ago

Start up draft 3 spots for wr/rb/te 1 qb/te/rb/wr spot superflex dynasty keeper tight end premium league

🕒 Latest
KingRitzy 13 days ago

What kind of strat would u guys go from 1st 5 rounds I have 1st overall pick

forestdad 13 days ago

Hard to say, depends how the chips fall. In Superflex you have to take a QB at the 1.01. Pick your poison but I would say Allen. Depends whos left at the 2/3 turn. Another QB and WR probably best. Unless there’s a young tight end in the 4th or 5th I’m punting it till later rounds

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@KingRitzy let the board fall, but 9/10 times SF, 1.01 you’re obviously going Josh Allen, then 2/3 turn im likely going QB2/WR1

A440 13 days ago

First I’d take the rankings of whatever app you’re drafting out of (cuz that’s what most people will use as the guideline in the draft). Look forward at your picks to see the projected players around your picks a few before and after. Then decide what the best approach is. Are you competing this year? Are you going youth and building for the long haul? Are you value picking? Once you decide your approach, do what Cheeseburger said

EdsBackpack  •  1 minute ago

Dynasty: Vidal or Tyrone?

trade
AJ6  •  11 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR 0.5 TE Premium: Jaylnn Polk, Marvin Harrison Jr, Joe Mixon or Laporta, Johnathon Brooks, Late 2025 1st

trade
Lineberger05  •  16 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty, SF, Start 9 I have J. Burrow, J.J. McCarthy, D. Jones B. Nix & M. Penix are still available in our draft. I was offered: A) 2.02 For: B) 2.11, 2025 2nd & 3rd, 2026 2nd What side of this trade would you want to be on?

trade
jimmylp3  •  17 minutes ago

12 team sf dynasty league. Which side of the trade is better. Team a lacking rb depth. Team b has old players needs help all around Team A trades patty fry, mooney and 2.12 Team B trades z white, and 2.08

DenverDucks  •  22 minutes ago

Is the 2.10 and 2.11 too early to take M Lloyd and K Vidal? Those are my earliest picks. I figure by late 2nd, the better 2nd receivers will be gone. My next picks are in the 4th round (4.07,4.08,4.10,4.12) where I would take some flyers on some other WR (Cowing, M Washington, B Rice types)

waiver
sneakybacon  •  24 minutes ago

Start up Dynasty 12 Team Superflex Where is Hendon Hooker going in drafts?

LandoLakes75  •  30 minutes ago

Dynasty Davante Adams or Coleman

trade
anderson74  •  31 minutes ago

A. Keon Coleman, Will Shipley B. Kenneth Walker 12 team sf