Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  2 hours ago
news

Rams WR Cooper Kupp is off the injury report and expected to play TNF vs. the Vikings, per @AdamSchefter

🔥 Hot Takes
WoahItsJustin 2 hours ago

Jordan Mason knew this last Friday

ZRotchadl 2 hours ago

McVay told him it’s his interview for the Bucs

DaCrocMeister 2 hours ago

39 catches for 417 yds and 6 tuddies

comm1sh 2 hours ago

For who

ludwigiv 2 hours ago

Our savior

OwLiX 2 hours ago

As soon as Godwin goes down on my team Kupp, like a Phoenix, rises up through the ashes to replace him and to save my dynasty team.

Hook93 2 hours ago

My hero

camodadon 2 hours ago

This game will boost his trade value. Calling it now

cmieczko 2 hours ago

Lfg

MASTERbNATE 2 hours ago

Is this Jake Paul

🕒 Latest
UnpleasantGrove 55 minutes ago

Showcase before the trade. It’s about to be Puka Season

SirGradeyDick 50 minutes ago

Weird the Steelers don’t play TNF

MilanaVayntrub 48 minutes ago

This feels like such a rug pull. We’re going to start him and then the Rams will keep him on the sideline to not risk injury.

Zombielogic 41 minutes ago

Anyone else notice Waddle was healthy every week when it didn't matter, now as soon as he has a chance to matter again he's immediately on the injury report. What's the deal with this nancy?

kglockz 34 minutes ago

Hit me up directly or send me friend request to get safe locks 🔒 we wrecking the bookies 🔥✅💯

calebcrawford7 24 minutes ago

Have a 12 man super flex Tep 2.0 . Two guys arnt very active we are looking for active managers to take over there teams . Give me a dm if intrested and I can show you there teams

StoolSample 16 minutes ago

Ridley has a bad foot pop up. He might get traded too lol.

news
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Saints RB Alvin Kamara has been playing with a broken hand, per @Kat_Terrell

hype
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill to people that have him in fantasy: “We’re back, baby! Strike up the f—ing band! Start me this week!” (@DavidFurones_)

news

The Panthers plan to start Bryce Young at QB this week vs. the Broncos, per @RapSheet Andy Dalton is dealing with a thumb injury.

news

The Buccaneers have officially placed WR Chris Godwin (ankle) on injured reserve, per @AdamSchefter He’s expected to be out for the season.

news
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

Andy Dalton is not practicing after getting into a car crash yesterday.

news
Jargo6  •  6 hours ago

Dan Quinn said QB Jayden Daniels will NOT practice today. He'll get treatment do and participate in meetings.

news
masonh079  •  6 hours ago

Browns Offensive Coordinator Ken Dorsey will be calling plays for Week 8 against Baltimore.

news
masonh079  •  6 hours ago

Ravens RB Keaton Mitchell (knee) will be designated to return from the PUP list this week, per @jeffzrebiec.