Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  2 hours ago
news

Bucs WR Chris Godwin is down on the field. They are bringing out the cart.

🔥 Hot Takes
DionDawkinsTits 2 hours ago

this is why you don’t draft until halloween

dess 2 hours ago

Was it bad

igetdubs 2 hours ago

Like I said this game was over in the third the fact they’re not kicking FG’s and going for two and keeping starters out there is just horrible coaching.

Z0INKZ 2 hours ago

On a useless play. Unreal

TurtleEmoji 2 hours ago

Shittt they carted him off and his leg still on the field

Ivan05 2 hours ago

Lord Jesus I ask right now to be with Chris at this moment lord I ask you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ to heal his leg and anything that is damaged lord in Jesus name Amen

jamesiskindacool 2 hours ago

It rains on the godly (Chris Godwin) and the ungodly (Deshuan Watson) alike 😔~Matthew 5:45

trakion 2 hours ago

Sucks for Godwin he is a awesome football player with great hands great professionalism all of it

isumoedog 2 hours ago

Baker out here slapping him on the leg as he rolls away on the cart....

CortyMorgs 2 hours ago

Bowles should be fired for this

🕒 Latest
naweezus 1 hour ago

Todd Bowles needs to be fired for this. Even the ravens were shocked that they kept the starters on the field.

Loch25 1 hour ago

Why I didn’t draft him.

Loch25 1 hour ago

Lost him and Evans for season same game.

coffeecakes 1 hour ago

Just got White back now both their WRs are done for multiple weeks

GovMode 1 hour ago

Literally no point for him to still be in that game to SMH

Paulhamiltongrace 9 minutes ago

Cooking some 4and6 man slips for today message me let's cash, you on a losing streak let's end it now. Send me a friend request

Shane67 6 minutes ago

Never seen a bigger blood bath of a week . Okay prolly have but hyperbole is fun .

news
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Bucs WR Chris Godwin has a dislocated ankle and will be out indefinitely, per HC Todd Bowles.

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  2 hours ago

Will Dissly (LAC-TE) now has 16.1 fantasy points in PPR (8.1 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.83 points with 7:33 remaining in the 4 quarter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  2 hours ago

Rachaad White (TB-RB) now has 19.4 fantasy points in PPR (14.4 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.13 points with 3:15 remaining in the 4 quarter

breaking
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

Lions WR Jameson Williams is facing a two-game suspension for violating the NFL’s Performance-Enhancing Substances (PES) policy, per @AdamSchefter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  3 hours ago

Mark Andrews (BAL-TE) now has 20.1 fantasy points in PPR (16.1 standard), outperforming his projection by 12.43 points with 2:53 remaining in the 3 quarter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  3 hours ago

Rashod Bateman (BAL-WR) now has 20.3 fantasy points in PPR (17.3 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.44 points with 7:25 remaining in the 3 quarter

news
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

Bucs WR Mike Evans (hamstring) has been ruled out.

news
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

Bucs WR Mike Evans is down on the field holding his hamstring.