Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
SleeperBot  •  2 hours ago
sleeper

DeMario Douglas (NE-WR) now has 19.6 fantasy points in PPR (14.6 standard), outperforming his projection by 12.72 points with 9:24 remaining in the 4 quarter

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 2 hours ago

Sleeper Alerts trigger when a player that's available in most leagues significantly outperforms their projections.

🕒 Latest
ScottSterling22 2 hours ago

It’s-a me, DaMario!

sbhurley 2 hours ago

Why didn’t I start this stud over Olave

jordxn 2 hours ago

they called me crazy for drafting drake maye as my superflex backup qb

StoolSample 1 hour ago

Just start schmucks from the waiver wire. Seems to be the theme this year. All the big names ain’t doing shit.

ben2045 49 minutes ago

It's time to get y'all paid Let eat today's MLB, NFL, NBA, Soccer, CSGO picks Entry is free, Send Friend Request to be added immediately

news
Jargo6  •  1 hour ago

Chargers WR Ladd McConkey is being evaluated for a head injury and WR Quentin Johnston is questionable to return today due to an ankle injury.

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  1 hour ago

Kimani Vidal (LAC-RB) now has 13.2 fantasy points in PPR (12.2 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.09 points with 4:59 remaining in the 1 quarter

hype
ClinicCapp  •  1 hour ago

Browns HC Kevin Stefanski says Deshaun Watson will remain the team’s starting QB

sleeper

Dameon Pierce (HOU-RB) now has 14.7 fantasy points in PPR (13.7 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.11 points with 7:47 remaining in the 4 quarter

sleeper

Josh Downs (IND-WR) now has 20.5 fantasy points in PPR (12.5 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.71 points with 8:44 remaining in the 4 quarter

news
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

Marvin Harrison Jr. (concussion) has been ruled out.

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  3 hours ago

Kayshon Boutte (NE-WR) now has 12.6 fantasy points in PPR (10.6 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.65 points with 00:11 remaining in the 2 quarter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  3 hours ago

Sean Tucker (TB-RB) now has 14.2 fantasy points in PPR (12.2 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.44 points with 5:39 remaining in the 2 quarter