Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  2 hours ago
news

Chargers QB Justin Herbert re-aggravated his high-ankle sprain against the Steelers, per @RapSheet X-Rays came back negative. Herbert will be monitored throughout the week.

🔥 Hot Takes
CaptainPlanet1 2 hours ago

Shouldn’t have played to begin with

WOM 2 hours ago

Chargers are idiots for putting him out there to begin with.

nrobdon 2 hours ago

Well why did he do that?

MikMik12 2 hours ago

Only mature chat on this stream. I mean adults with a conscious mature discipline of the English language. C'mon fellas!

Throg 2 hours ago

Almost like he shouldn't have fucked around and played with a busted ankle . High risk just to take that L

asanchezfantasy 2 hours ago

I feel like EVERYONE who comments on a sleeper post is stuck in a league where nobody trades and everybody comes here looking for that feedback they don’t get in their leagues.

yddadcamemllac 2 hours ago

More dobbins

asanchezfantasy 2 hours ago

Which is why I am also commenting 😭

KC3PEATT 2 hours ago

Dude can’t even reply too busy at Olive Garden munching on some breadsticks 😂

lilfart69 2 hours ago

🧑‍🦽<—— Justin Herbert for life

🕒 Latest
dhopsszn1 49 minutes ago

Mf broke and can’t afford it @KC3PEATT 😭😭

dhopsszn1 49 minutes ago

All good bro. You can have the leftovers

KC3PEATT 48 minutes ago

Go eat some more breadsticks peasant

KC3PEATT 47 minutes ago

I’d be mad too if DHop was my only hope bro I don’t blame you

KC3PEATT 46 minutes ago

See ya losers in Feb 👹

dhopsszn1 45 minutes ago

Now you’re deadass just yapping because your mad @KC3PEATT 🤣

Boltergeist78 39 minutes ago

Why the fck did we open up pass heavy? Against the Steelers really? It’s not like it was gonna be a shoot out. Smh.

news
masonh079  •  39 minutes ago

Vikings QB Sam Darnold’s MRI revealed a knee bruise and no structural damage, per @TomPelissero Darnold is not expected to miss time.

hype
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

Buccaneers rookie RB Bucky Irving has earned more snaps going forward, per HC Todd Bowles. Bucky Irving stock 📈📈📈 (@ScottSBucs)

news
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

Positive update - Lions TE Sam LaPorta has been diagnosed with a low ankle sprain, per @JFowlerESPN

news
Jargo6  •  16 hours ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is down on the field being looked at

news
ClinicCapp  •  18 hours ago

Vikings QB Sam Darnold said this about his knee: “It’s good, and that’s as much as I’m gonna say about that.” Darnold is scheduled to get an MRI tomorrow morning on the knee. (Via @ProFootballTalk)

news
ClinicCapp  •  18 hours ago

Detroit Lions HC Dan Campbell says TE Sam LaPorta has a sprained ankle, per @AdamSchefter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  19 hours ago

KaVontae Turpin (DAL-WR) now has 14.2 fantasy points in PPR (11.2 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.93 points with 2:53 remaining in the 4 quarter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  19 hours ago

Jakobi Meyers (LV-WR) now has 21.2 fantasy points in PPR (14.2 standard), outperforming his projection by 12.03 points with 1:08 remaining in the 4 quarter