Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Jargo6  •  6 days ago
news

Mike Tomlin is preparing Justin Fields to start vs. Denver Russell Wilson "feels better today than over the weekend." (per @bepryor)

🔥 Hot Takes
Pockets2012 6 days ago

My worst fear from this season is one of them does good enough to be viewed as the long term answer

JarredReyes100 6 days ago

BREAKING: Quarterback is preparing to play quarterback

dmeketa10 6 days ago

Mr. Limited

ScantyOstrich96 6 days ago

Bench country, let's ride

ImNotDakGood 6 days ago

He plays or not, he still getting paid by those shitty broncos

SergeantChodus 6 days ago

what is more pathetic kicking 6 field goals or losing to the team that kicked 6 field goals??

GABAGOOL_ 6 days ago

Fields playing is best case scenario for the Steelers. Wilson is shit

yabo1joe 6 days ago

They need to just let Fields keep on going until he loses the job

Drewschebag 6 days ago

He got the dub. Played way better than Caleb Williams, Deshaun Watson and several others

amonrageton 6 days ago

Bro I got timed out for answering someone’s question Anyways I’d foster Baker because it’s hard to see him finishing outside the top 10 with such a core he has

đź•’ Latest
DWilliams 6 days ago

I would take baker, but I also recognize that tb just smoked one of the worst defenses in the league.

DWilliams 6 days ago

Baker, Caleb, Fields

DWilliams 6 days ago

I think Caleb is worth waiting for, if you can

DWilliams 6 days ago

Fields is just a couple week play for floor points

cwmoorez 6 days ago

@amonraget what a dumb situation my Steelers have gotten themselves into, I predict another shit show

MyGoldenPrince 5 days ago

Plus with Rome and Keenan hurt already whats the point

StoolSample 5 days ago

Preparation: run

news
masonh079  •  7 hours ago

Texans RB Joe Mixon’s ankle injury is not considered to be long term or serious, per @AaronWilson_NFL

news
ClinicCapp  •  10 hours ago

Eagles WR AJ Brown expects to miss multiple weeks due to his hamstring injury, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

The injuries keep stacking… here’s some big name players that have caught the injury bug 🤒👇 Cooper Kupp Puka Nacua Christian McCaffrey Isiah Pacheco Deebo Samuel Kenneth Walker Keenan Allen AJ Brown David Njoku Evan Engram Tua Tagovailoa Jordan Love Raheem Mostert Jordan Addison

news
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

49ers WR Deebo Samuel (strained calf) is expected to miss a couple weeks, per HC Kyle Shanahan.

breaking
masonh079  •  13 hours ago

Rams WR Cooper Kupp is expected to miss “an extended period of time” and is a candidate for injured reserve, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  15 hours ago

Panthers QB Bryce Young and those close to him were “very shocked” at the organization’s decision to bench him this morning. “It came out of nowhere,” per @Schultz_Report

news

The Chiefs are bringing in RB Kareem Hunt for a visit on Tuesday, per @TomPelissero

breaking

BREAKING - Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco (fibula) expected to miss approximately 6-8 weeks, per @JFowlerESPN He’ll be placed on IR.