Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Dynasty FF
ClinicCapp  •  14 days ago
draft

Hello guys I wanted to come on here and ask what I can do for this team cause I’m really new to dynasty ans not the best at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
Isaaaaaaac 14 days ago

I’d start with looking at your 19 dms mate

md803 13 days ago

Why are these randoms notifying me

ClinicCapp 13 days ago

Help the new comer to dynasty out folks 🀝

masonsmall216 14 days ago

this team looks like a legit competitor for a title

BGMoney02 13 days ago

Who y’all got on the game today?

πŸ•’ Latest
keoncoleman0 13 days ago

Trade stafford and take anything you can get for him

tbgronk1287 13 days ago

I would advise you to win every game

Tkays 13 days ago

lol have fun with TheGrandKenyon. Dudes a massive baby will throw a fit over every trade unless he wins it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tkays 13 days ago

Try to get some youth at Qb but good squad

RealDoubleA 13 days ago

You can write that buy in off as a donation cause you ain’t winning

RealDoubleA 13 days ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jk

RealDoubleA 13 days ago

You have good pieces I’d try to move for a qb 1 (it may not work in dynasty it’s like pulling teeth but I’d still try) Also decide what stage your in Rebuild Competing A hybrid Number one over anything Don’t get complacent

MicahDelisle  •  4 hours ago

I have an open spot in a multi league college replica, with bowl games, cross confrence schedules, weekly statistics, and changes voted on by you the participant, DM me if you are interested

abominableYeti  •  5 hours ago

16 team IDP dynasty start up. 9 offense, 11 defense. $25 per season. The league is intended to keep going as long as it can, and to keep a good group together we are all paying five years in advanced. So the initial buy in is $125, $25 per season and that covers you for the first five seasons. Slow draft. Need 1. Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper http://sleeper.com/i/j07lEe6XzgX9

Krayze1  •  10 hours ago

12 team SF/TEP/IDP. 2024 $20 startup. Only pay future years if you trade future picks. In season waivers. http://sleeper.com/i/YWPPDj71551X

draft
bazookajoe1  •  11 hours ago

Hi everyone happy Sunday I have the first round pick of 2024 in my dynasty league οΏΌ i was wondering if it’s worth anything ? could I trade it to get a decent RB I currently have Warren n TYLER ALLGEIER ??

trade
jconlisk3  •  11 hours ago

What side of this trade would your rather be on Team A gets - Jordan Addison & Jerry Jeudy Team B gets - DeVonta Smith & Malachi Corley

MicahDelisle  •  13 hours ago

I have 2 spots in a free dynasty college replica, multi league, there’s national rankings, stats, and bowl games across leagues all made by the commish, both teams have decent draft capital and neither are that old, DM me if your interested

trade
Jeremy13Bailey  •  20 hours ago

What would be the cheapest price you'd take for Trey McBride? Kyle Pitts and a 2nd? Evan Engram and a 1st? I already have MHJ and Kyler, so I can't have 3 from the same team

MicahDelisle  •  1 day ago

I have two open spots in a multi-league college replica dynasty , both teams have decent draft capital and neither are that old,, super fun with bowl games and cross league confrence schedules DM me if your interested