Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Dynasty FF
MerkyWater88  •  15 days ago
trade

I dealt Rashee Rice, 25 & 26 1st round picks For Josh Jacobs and Brandon Aiyuk Team is going for it all this year. Made playoffs last year, grabbed Daniels and Bowerz with 1.02,1.07 in draft…thoughts???

🕒 Latest
TIPS 14 days ago

That’s a decent deal

MicahDelisle  •  8 hours ago

I have an open spot in a multi league college replica, with bowl games, cross confrence schedules, weekly statistics, and changes voted on by you the participant, DM me if you are interested

abominableYeti  •  8 hours ago

16 team IDP dynasty start up. 9 offense, 11 defense. $25 per season. The league is intended to keep going as long as it can, and to keep a good group together we are all paying five years in advanced. So the initial buy in is $125, $25 per season and that covers you for the first five seasons. Slow draft. Need 1. Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper http://sleeper.com/i/j07lEe6XzgX9

Krayze1  •  13 hours ago

12 team SF/TEP/IDP. 2024 $20 startup. Only pay future years if you trade future picks. In season waivers. http://sleeper.com/i/YWPPDj71551X

draft
bazookajoe1  •  14 hours ago

Hi everyone happy Sunday I have the first round pick of 2024 in my dynasty league  i was wondering if it’s worth anything ? could I trade it to get a decent RB I currently have Warren n TYLER ALLGEIER ??

trade
jconlisk3  •  15 hours ago

What side of this trade would your rather be on Team A gets - Jordan Addison & Jerry Jeudy Team B gets - DeVonta Smith & Malachi Corley

MicahDelisle  •  17 hours ago

I have 2 spots in a free dynasty college replica, multi league, there’s national rankings, stats, and bowl games across leagues all made by the commish, both teams have decent draft capital and neither are that old, DM me if your interested

trade
Jeremy13Bailey  •  23 hours ago

What would be the cheapest price you'd take for Trey McBride? Kyle Pitts and a 2nd? Evan Engram and a 1st? I already have MHJ and Kyler, so I can't have 3 from the same team

MicahDelisle  •  1 day ago

I have two open spots in a multi-league college replica dynasty , both teams have decent draft capital and neither are that old,, super fun with bowl games and cross league confrence schedules DM me if your interested